301-310

Chapter 301

Wu Wenbin is an earth element ability. At this time, it has a big effect. It is the perfect combination with Meng Lun's speed.

Wu Wenbin is still in a state of tension. This kind of experience is still too little, and it is such an important action. I am afraid that the team will be dragged down because of his inappropriate actions. The whole process is full of spirit. .

Hearing what Lu Nanqi said, he immediately nodded, "Don't worry, I will do my best to complete the task you gave me."

"Relax, I'm still here, I'm not alone, so there will be no problems. "Meng Lun comforted.

While talking, they finally arrived.

Lu Nanqi was three meters away from the old house, implying that they had stopped, while she was plunged into the gloomy house by herself.

The four people who stayed in place stared at each other.

At this time, Liao Sponge had also completely absorbed the crystal nucleus, and his tight face was rarely overflowing with a smile.

He was promoted, and he could clearly feel the full explosive power in his body, surging and expanding like a spring in his body, and then gradually returning to calm.

The news encouraged them.

Several people increased their confidence.

Lu Nanqi went to Mo for about five minutes before returning to their team.

"It's here, everyone starts to act." Her guess was indeed correct, this dark and desolate old house area was hiding densely packed zombies.

Several people became nervous again, Wu Wenbin took a deep breath, and the other three couldn't help but breathe hard.

Lu Nanqi glanced at them, and solemnly said, "Be careful, everyone!"

Such a task is full of danger. At any moment, there is the possibility of sacrifice.

When starting and acting, everyone should prepare for the worst in their hearts, and there can be no chance of even the slightest fluke.

Everyone understands that this is a battle.

Their expressions are more rigorous than hers, "You are also careful!"

"Well, no more nonsense, everyone act separately and set off!" Lu Nanqi urged again.

Wu Wenbin was the first to act first. He placed two earthen walls on the gate closest to them. After the exit was indeed sealed, he began to look for other things with the help of Meng Lun's speed ability. The exit.

The two figures disappeared before their eyes.

Lu Nanqi retracted his gaze to look at Lu Li, and took the last reminder, "Take care of Liao Sponge, take care of yourself, wait for my news, don't act without authorization!"

Then, her figure also rushed into the ruined old residence, borrowing Her vines swayed into the second floor of the residence, and then walked along the second floor into the place where the zombies were hiding.

There are countless zombies in the middle of the road in the neighborhood separated by two rows of houses. People with intensive phobias will definitely vomit disgusting on the spot when they see this moment.

Even Lu Nanqi frowned.

It's the same scene again, these zombies are not idle, they are constantly eating their companions.