521-530

Chapter 521

No matter where she knew those things, Zhang Mingyue knew in her heart that everything Lu Nanqi said would happen.

Her question was just to get more news from Lu Nan's seven mouths, and not to let her own people live in a passive state.

But obviously, Lu Nanqi didn't intend to tell too much the truth.

While she was guarding Lu Nanqi, Lu Nanqi was also guarding herself.

Meng Lun came down from the upper floor and interjected, "What can you still believe when all these things happen to the present? You can see the outside of the village. Everywhere is submerged by stagnant water. If you don't deal with it anymore, no A few days later, it will be completely submerged by water like the base. At that time, even the gods will not be able to save you."

"This is not the source of the entangled news, and we should pay more attention to it. All these disasters resolved?" Chen Xiaochen followed.

He didn't like Zhang Mingyue's temperament. He was too suspicious. He had no real ability.

His Seventh Sister is still cute, and although she has a fierce temperament, she never gets tired of it.

"Solution, don't you already have a solution. I still need to think about it?" Zhang Mingyue said, thinking of their general actions once they came here.

When Lu Nanqi made a deal with her last time, he was afraid that he had already calculated it, and deliberately chose to compromise, saying that he would bring her family over.

If unsurprisingly, at that time, she has already made plans to move her family here for the winter.

There really is her!

On the surface, discussing things with her, secretly, but calculating her.

"I don't know if you need you, but we need the boatman who is with you." Chen Xiaochen hung up, "Sister Seven does not have as much free time as you, if you know how to be grateful, just Hurry up and let your people cooperate with our work. If you want to question it any more, I'm sorry, we have to ask you to go out."

Zhang Mingyue glanced at Chen Xiaochen and said to Meng Lun: "I told them when I came here, I will come to your side after dinner and let them listen to your orders at any time."

Chen Xiaochen was very upset with her. Rolling his eyes, "If that's the case, then I won't have it, what else can I say?"

The two choked.

Lu Nanqi ignored their quarrel, bowed his head and continued to eat his own breakfast.

Sometimes it's better to pretend to be stupid.

Zhang Mingyue couldn't please, and seeing that Lu Nanqi didn't mean to say any more, she had to leave angrily.

Although she didn't ask anything, she also confirmed Lu Nanqi's ability. In this disaster, she thought, her people would at least not be in danger.

Zhang Mingyue and Zhang Ruihuai's safe return made the villagers believe in Lu Nanqi's ability.

Coupled with what the boatman saw with his own eyes, he couldn't help boasting when he came back, and when those people faced Lu Nanqi, they couldn't help but feel a little more respect and awe.

At the same time, he was more obedient when facing her orders.

After all, they are all people who have made promises.