451-460

Chapter 451

"It's just a guess." Lu Nanqi said, "The most dangerous place is often the safest. With Xi Lingzhi's temperament, if my brother is caught, he will only be eager to study it. Minutes and a second."

Huo Ping followed the analysis, "Xi Lingzhi has always been confident. If he is too confident, he will become arrogant. He must think that you will never find the past again. My dad is looking for Lu Li in a meeting, and he will do it for him. When it comes to cover, if the guess is correct, the base will definitely announce that your brother has been hijacked by outsiders in a short time."

Lu Nan raised his eyebrows, "You all know?"

"Without my dad's support No matter how bold Xi Lingzhi is, he can't really dare to do it. He is not only confident, but also believes that the backer will solve all the troubles for him, so he becomes more unscrupulous." Huo Ping said with a sigh. And my dad gave him the unscrupulous culprit."

Lu Nanqi: "Since you guessed it, why did you choose to help me? You can choose to stand by your dad."

Huo Ping: "If I choose to support them , What is the difference with them?"

"Don't forget, he is your dad."

"Which way is justice, which way I am." Hoping looked serious.

She was silent and said nothing.

The two looked at each other, and she saw Xinyi in his calm eyes as one of the five principles that a soldier should have.

The countless doubts in her heart gradually calmed down as she looked at him, her heart was strangely calm, and there was no more panic.

All the doubts also disappeared.

He is a trustworthy person, she firmly believes.

Faith is in his heart, even at the last moment, he will be the one who persists the longest.

"Go to the basement first." She said, pulling Liao sponge away.

Hoping followed behind her.

The two left side by side, and when they were about to arrive, he suddenly said, "My father...sorry."

"You are you, and he is him. Since you are not on the same front, you shouldn't be confused." Lu Nanqi said: "You forgot, the battlefield doesn't say please, even if the enemy is a relative, you have to do it the same way."

War is brutal washed out with blood.

And all of this is her war.

A battle that just started drawing swords!

The two rushed to the basement quickly, and as they analyzed, the basement began to move again.

Xi Lingzhi was sitting in a wheelchair, his face no longer the pain of yesterday.

The arrival of Lu Nanqi and Huo Ping surprised him slightly, but soon he calmed down.

Without the panic after being smashed, he even smiled at Lu Nanqi slowly, "Welcome to come again, how about it, is it satisfactory to reform my laboratory?" In a

few days, he seemed to have added more here. a machine.

She faintly pursed her lips, just looking at him without saying a word.

Xi Lingzhi turned her wheelchair in front of her, "How come you are free? Did you figure out that you want to be a guinea pig for me?"

Lu Nanqi quietly looked around and said, "Where is Lu Li?"