41-50

Chapter 41

But this kind of action really stirred up the anger in Lu Nanqi's heart.

She pulled out the mountain knife from her back and placed it directly on the man's neck. The sharp edge of the knife was close to the man's skin. With a single move, the man's life could be ended instantly.

And the knife was still stained with the rancid blood that was left when slashing the zombies just now.

The man trembled all over, his original face as white as paper, now it was as white as snow, and his legs were trembling even more.

He was a man who was one meter and eight meters tall. How could he think that one day he would be given a knife holder by a girl who was only one meter and six meters tall. He even seemed to be able to hold it with one hand.

The girl who looked like a bully and couldn't help but looked at him with a cold face at this time, and her face was even more ridiculously sarcasm.

People who are obviously much shorter than him, the illusion given to him at this time, it seems to be she is watching from top to bottom, as long as she meets her eyes, her back can't help but bursts of cold sweat.

"It takes less effort to kill than to kill zombies. It's just a knife move. I'm curious, who wants to die?" Lu Nanqi looked at the knife and curled his lips together, "I have killed so many anyway. Zombies, one or two people."

She deliberately raised her eyebrows at the waitress, and then said: "Are you?"

"It's my fault, everything is my fault, it's okay for the girl to have something to say." The waitress is full. With a smile on his face, he tried to push away the knife that Lu Nanqi was holding on his neck while winged.

"Qiqi, don't do this, since it's a misunderstanding, it's fine, don't move the knife!" Ming Shu hurried over to stop Lu Nanqi's movements and pushed Lu Nanqi's knife away.

She was originally a very ordinary housewife. She has never seen those who fight and kill. All of a sudden, her always well-behaved and weak daughter suddenly resembles a bloodless murderer. She is the first to do anything when she encounters it. , Always bright knife.

This reminded her of those desperadoes who were in the society. Looking at Lu Nanqi now, she only felt terrified.

No matter how messy life is, she can't let her daughter go nowhere.

Under everyone's eyes, Lu Nanqi didn't want to deal with the man in front of him, but he couldn't see his attitude. Although he received the knife, his expression was still okay.

The male waiter was also bluffed too lightly. As soon as Lu Nan took away the seven knives, he returned to the door, his arrogance suddenly lowered, "If there is a misunderstanding, it is the last thing, but who of you told me that the goods in this warehouse, Where did you go? I can tell you clearly that before you entered the supermarket, the four of us stayed in the monitoring room. Since the accident happened yesterday, you are the first wave of people who walked into the supermarket. If the things weren't taken by you, could they be ghosts!"

"Hey, I have to take responsibility for you!" Lu Li was the first one to be unhappy, "You also have a warehouse of things, we will be in a short period of time. , Where can I get the things in a warehouse? Also, since you are all in the monitoring room, which eye sees us taking things out of the warehouse?" The

male waiter pointed directly at Lu Nanqi, "We are a group Everyone sees that she has entered the warehouse!"

"It takes less than a minute before and after my sister entered the warehouse. What does this tell me!" Lu Li became proud, and rushed to the male waiter angrily, shoving him. open.