51-60

Chapter 51

"Who will die first!" She fought back with the palm of her hand, and when she was about to touch Song Jia's palm, she suddenly stepped forward on one side of her palm, stepped forward with her body back and bowed back, her hands like snakes. Wrapped around her arm until it reached the bend of the elbow, suddenly stopped, clasped her five fingers, and put Song Jia's arm on her back with force.

Song Jia screamed in pain, bowed to the ground, and forgot to react in shock.

The game is over before she starts?

No, she is obviously still a weapon of lethality, but why, she didn't even have a chance to shoot!

Du Bing's expression also changed drastically.

With just one move, Song Jia was caught!

The remaining few people next to each other were shocked and backed away again and again.

Lu Nanqi's proud chin raised, and said to Song Xiuyang and Du Bing: "I wish to lose the gambling, the oil tanker is mine now."

Song Xiuyang's eyes were incredulous, and his face turned from blue to purple.

Since Song Jia was bitten by a zombie a week ago, she had a fever. After waking up, her body changed.

Not only has it become stronger than before, but it can also emit lightning-like things. Although it is not very powerful, anyone who encounters it will be collapsed by the powerless body.

He had seen it just now, Lu Nanqi obviously was about to touch the thunder and lightning from Song Jia, but at the critical moment, he changed his hands again.

She seemed to know the harm of the thunder and lightning.

Song Xiuyang took a deep breath, then reluctantly calmed down, and laughed at Lu Nanqi. If this oil tanker was really driven away by her, then they would have no face to return to the base.

"Sister, my sister is always arrogant, likes to fight with others, and can't do it really. Why don't we divide this oil tanker? I am from the Jinyang base and I am responsible for this mission. People, as long as I speak, I will do it."

Seeing that Lu Nanqi was just looking at him as speechless, he couldn't help but feel more and more hopeless in his heart.

As soon as his eyes rolled, he had a new idea and planned to move people with affection. "There are hundreds of thousands of people living there. Since yesterday, there has been no food. Without this tanker, the base would not be able to generate electricity. Don't drive out to find food, hundreds of thousands of people, I don't think you would like to see them starved to death, right?"

Lu Nan's lips twitched without a smile, "Why should I trust you."

Song Xiuyang Seeing her talk to me, I thought it was hopeful, I was happy, and worked harder: "Or else, which base you are from, you can come to your place first, and then I will drive back."

"Who knows if you want to talk idiotically? Ask for the address of my base." Lu Nanqi put away the hand holding Song Jia, pushed her towards Song Xiuyang, and began to look down at the gun he grabbed from Du Bing.

Deliberately followed Song Xiuyang's words to let them misunderstand.

A joke, if you tell them directly that she is acting alone, then how can everything else develop as she thinks.

Song Xiuyang held onto Song Jia and was out of ideas for a while.

Du Bing asked again, "Then what do you do?"