91-100

Chapter 91

The completely unrecognizable zombies, wearing white lab coats, can only see that they were doctors before they were born. They hadn't eaten food. They were shriveled like a corpse. They didn't act as neatly as the zombies in the corridor. Lu Nanqi swung his sword twice. , Directly chopped off their heads and dug into their brains, only to find one crystal nucleus, but it was a green crystal nucleus.

Obviously, it has been locked in here since the end of the world. It can still have crystal nuclei and it is green. It can be called a miracle.

The nucleus of the wood power is green.

While the same level of crystal nucleus is used to upgrade the ability, ordinary use three, but only one crystal nucleus with the same ability.

This is the charm of crystal nuclei with attributes.

An unexpected surprise, Lu Nanqi had a smile in his eyes. With the experience that the crystal nucleus was swallowed up by space last time, she did not dare to be careless this time. Instead, she took the wood crystal nucleus and the previously dug Put the ordinary crystal nuclei in the pocket together.

In the room, there were seven or eight shelves neatly arranged, and on each shelf, there were full of medicines.

Lu Nanqi's eyes were shining brightly, and quickly took out a new backpack from the space, packed some medicines she needed, and continued to sweep all the medicines in the room into the space.

In less than a minute, the entire medicine was looted by her.

Leaving the room with the backpack, went to Chen Chen's side. When he found him, Chen Chen was already in the pharmacy, looking for medicine.

There were a few bottles of lingering medicine on the table, and he still looked anxious, "I can't find it, I can't find it anyhow."

"Pay attention to the movement, the zombies at the door are less than five or six meters away from us!" Lu Nan leaned forward lightly. "What's the difference?"

"Digoxin tablets." Chen Chen said in a deep voice, "I just, this method won't work, Song Li has medicines, and I can only save Bao's life if I take all these medicines back!"

He began to mess around, dragging a cardboard box to sweep all the medicine in.

Something clashed.

The zombies wandering outside the door turned to them instantly.

Lu Nanqi grabbed him, squatted down, cursing in a low voice: "You don't want to die? Give me reason!"

"If Bao is gone, why should I die..." Chen Chen baldly Do it on the ground.

Lu Nan reached into the bag, meditating in his heart, offering the medicine from the space, and stuffing it into his arms,

"Look clearly, isn't it this?" "What are you..." Chen Chen was pleasantly surprised. Holding Guangming, "Yes, that's this, what's missing is this! How did you find this medicine? Nan Qi, you are really lucky for me and Bao!"

"Shut up!" Lu Nanqi rested on his body suddenly, clasping it with one hand. His head, one hand tightly covered his mouth, "You think we are both dead here to be reconciled!"

Closer, his face is close at hand.

There was a moment of silence, until Chen Chen's whole body was quiet, she released her hand, got up, poked her head and leaned on the bar counter to look out.

The door of the health center is not closed, and scattered zombies have swung over here.

Chen Chen was still on the ground in a daze, with heat on his face. Fortunately, because of his dark skin, he couldn't see the crimson.