511-520

Chapter 511

If you don't believe it, it can only be a different story.

Tan Lei was the most straightforward, "It's easy to say, I'll go now."

"Don't worry, since it's yours, we will bring him over if you say anything." Du Bing also said, "Just tell us in advance to change the sky. We should also help you this time."

Zhang Mingyue looked at her suddenly.

in advance?

In an instant, his mind has changed a thousand times.

Lu Nanqi: "..." After

so much trouble, in the end, she still told Zhang Mingyue to know that the news came from her...

She sighed: "It shouldn't be too late, act." The

words fell apart, and suddenly listened to the front. There was a mess of footsteps.

When the light of Tan Lei's flashlight passed, Zhang Mingyue immediately exclaimed, "Ruihuai!"

The person who was running towards them was not just the figure of Zhang Ruihuai.

And behind him, he was also chasing a group of people at this time, and they released powers at him. Within a few steps, Zhang Ruihuai was hit by the ice powers.

He was seriously injured and couldn't deal with those people. The only thing he could do was to run.

However, staggering, he fell to the ground.

"Ruihuai!" Here, Zhang Mingyue exclaimed again, already freed from Lu Nanqi, and ran towards him.

Lu Nanqi was faster than her, the wood element in the palm of his palm came out, and his figure sprang out at the same time.

Hoping followed closely, followed by the group of people behind him.

Tan Lei's loud voice rang high in the sky, "Hey, it's all his own, a misunderstanding, the people in front of you quickly stop."

But the group of people seemed to be born without ears, and only dealt with Zhang Ruihuai on their own.

Lu Nanqi hurriedly stepped forward, and the green vine came out and rolled Zhang Ruihuai's body to her side. At the same time, the other green vines attacked those people and prevented them from attacking.

At the same time, Huo Ping also released fire-type abilities to stop him, and then stopped those people with his body, "It's his own!" When

those people saw Huo Ping, they hesitated to stop, "The leader asked us to catch him, Huo Ge, Don't embarrass us."

"He is not the murderer of the brothers." Hoping promised, "I will explain this to the leader. If there is any problem, I will bear

it alone." "This..." Those people still hesitate.

In just a few days, seven or eight brothers had died in the base.

Therefore, they are bound to catch the brother, and any suspicious person must not be let go.

The boy was behaving suspiciously. During the two days they secretly observed, he could always see him shuttle through the crowded areas of the base unimpeded.

Tonight, after the smoke bomb appeared in the air, he also left the villa.

They chased up to this point and found that the place he was going was the direction of the smoke bomb.