61-70

Chapter 61

Lu Nanqi shook his head, "There is so much blood over there that the zombies can't find us."

"That's good." Du Bing settled for a while, and after speaking, he closed his eyes. The pain on his body really made him no longer have the energy to go. Judge the superfluous things.

Pain, the huge pain from the headache to the feet, every inch of skin and every inch of flesh on the body has not been torn apart, and then closed again, then torn, and closed again... it is infinite. As the cycle goes on, he is in pain, and he sweats, and he can't wait to bite his tongue and kill himself now.

His expression is painful.

Chen Chen was shocked and rushed to Du Bing's side, "Brother Du, how are you?"

Du Bing couldn't get his words back at this moment. He didn't faint directly because of the pain. It was already the greatest patience.

Chen Chen panicked and turned his head to look at Lu Nanqi, "Are you going to mutate, or is it the same as yours, just having a fever?"

"Mutated." Lu Nanqi's serious faction is also called mutation when he has supernatural powers. , She didn't lie either.

"Aren't you he will have a fever, and then he will get better, then what is this!" Chen Chen anxiously roared.

"This is a fever."

Chen Chen looked dumbfounded. No one had a fever like this, looking like he was tortured.

No, the torture might not be as painful as he was!

"What are you kidding? He is so painful that he is dead and alive. Come and try it. I see how long you can bear it!" He started yelling again, "It really doesn't hurt to stand and talk."

"You want to feel that he is zombie. Now, throw him out now, it's not too late." Lu Nanqi didn't have a good temper to accompany him, throwing out harsh words, and sat back on the ground to rest by himself, closing his eyes and resting, with a cold-hearted attitude of not seeing. .

"Brother Du is like this, you can still sleep!" Chen Chen began to resent her again.

Lu Nanqi opened his eyes, and Ling Chi slashed at him, "Then, do you want me to cry a few tears to send your funeral to Brother Du?"

"You!"

Du Bing opened his eyes from their quarrel and grabbed the angry Chen Chen, "I'm fine."

Although he has a fever and is uncomfortable, his will is still very clear.

Chen Chen had the urge to weep again. He squatted beside Du Bing, guarding him without abandoning him. He wiped his sweat and brought him water. "Brother Du, you must hold on!

" Your sister, you are a mother, it's really not wrong." Du Bing chuckled, "You should go to the side to rest, too. When I'm done, we have to find a way to continue getting the tanker truck, don't forget. Everyone is waiting for us to go back."

"Chen Chen, you are already a god, Brother Du, how could something happen to god." The people next to him also followed to comfort.

Listening to their mutual encouragement, Lu Nanqi closed his eyes again and calmed down.

She wasn't really ruthless, how could she not feel at all, let alone Du Bing's seniors had saved her.

It's just that every person who has the ability to awaken has to go through this ghostly ordeal. No one can help him, and all people with the awakening ability can only survive on their own willpower.