81-90

Chapter 81

Lu Nanqi is just used to closing his eyes to rest his mind when nothing is wrong, so how can he really sleep.

The words of the two of them all came into their ears without fail.

She was also curious about what Du Bing was going out yesterday. At first, she thought she wanted to take advantage of her absence and drive the tanker back alone.

In this way, she was careless.

Just to find her?

Lu Nanqi couldn't help being funny, Chen Chen's head, sometimes thoughts, were really peculiar.

No one is looking for her.

Who is she with him? Two people who have nothing to do with each other need to find each other?

Brainless people will have this idea!

"Then do you like her or not?" Chen Chen asked persistently.

Du Bing glanced at Lu Nanqi and forced to spit out three words, "I don't like it."

Chen Chen rejoiced, "I like it! Since you don't like it, then there are no competitors between us? Then, can I pursue her? As long as you are not here, my chance should be even better."

Lu Nanqi silently splashed out a few drops of blood in his heart, vomiting.

Like her, still want to pursue?

In the disputes of the last days, he still wants to talk about love, does he feel that the current environment is not bad enough?

"Who you like and who you want to pursue is all your business, why are you doing it with me!" Du Bing's eyes turned back out of the window, but his heart was severely blocked, unable to go up and down. No matter what, it doesn't seem to go smoothly.

What could be done? Does he bluntly like it?

He knew that Lu Nanqi hadn't slept at all. Under such circumstances, how could he have said such words.

Pressure will keep her away from them. At least the status quo is such a respectful way of getting along with each other, which he is very satisfied with. If this is the case, why bother to confess these things that shouldn't exist, and then force her to alienate them?

Only people like Chen Chen who careless about the past can do this, and those who don't know anything about everything just know to rush forward.

Lu Nanqi opened his eyes with his face facing outside.

Before Chen Chen was still chattering about her, those life-saving skills, spit out from his mouth, everything became the existence that called her god, as cool as fantasy.

She listened in silence, not emotional.

In the last days, only those who live to the end are true skills. To her, these superb skills in his eyes are just three-legged cat tricks. Really powerful people will not hack and kill like her. Zombie, just use the experience of ruthlessness and previous life.

If her ability does not upgrade as soon as possible, and it is surpassed by Du Bing, it will only be a matter of time.

-

Chen Chen led them to go to harvest the drug, according to a health center is.

This is generally not very big, and at the same time there are not many people. Even if all the people in it mutate into zombies, the three of them are enough to deal with it. Relatively large hospitals, it is much safer. As for medicine, Lu Nanqi just wanted some basic things to treat sprains, a hospital, enough for her to get all the things she needed.