461-470

Chapter 461

The two struggled to climb far away, but they didn't climb too far before they completely lay motionless on the ground.

Their lips and teeth were black, and the color was exactly the same as the black mist emanating from Lu Li's body.

Huo Zhonglin was startled, and he hurriedly ordered people to pull back the two people who had been lying on the ground, not knowing whether they were alive or dead.

Check it, and it's okay. Although it looks wrong, it still breathes.

"Lu Nanqi, give me the antidote." Huo Zhonglin pulled out the gun on his waist and stepped forward, aiming the black muzzle in the direction of Lu Nanqi.

Huo Ping subconsciously shielded her and blocked her with his body, "Dad, you didn't see that she was also poisoned!"

Lu Nan's small lips were purple.

The operation of the ability will deepen the outbreak of toxins.

At this time, she was similar to anyone who was poisoned, and seemed to be able to fight, perhaps worse than others, all just being strong.

"Land from her brother, she could not, from the land always a way, that blanket of darkness that ran from his body out, or else, they will consciously land from leaving, poison our own solution."

Anyway, Huo Zhonglin still refused to let their siblings leave easily.

His goal is Lu Li, and he can do whatever he wants to get Lu Li.

Lu Nanqi gritted his teeth, a green vine rushed towards Huo Zhonglin and swept away the gun in his hand.

He has directly told him by action that everything he wants is impossible!

"Everyone obeyed the order, kill her!" Huo Zhonglin looked gloomy and ordered in a deep voice.

"Dad!" Huo Ping shouted, turning around and clinging to Lu Nanqi's body.

Also tell Huo Zhonglin by action that if you want to kill her, you must step on him first.

Huo Zhonglin was only trembling with anger, staring at Huo Ping with a pair of old eyes. After a few seconds, he even snorted and drew a few steps away with his hand.

This is... a compromise?

Or give up his son?

Huo Ping's brows winked, his hands up, two balls of flame spurted out, burning towards the attackers.

His actions told everyone, Huo Zhonglin-gave up his son...

Lu Nan Qi's palms came out with four or five green vines, attacked the people around him, and hit their deadly hearts and heads.

It's a pity that she was poisoned, her abilities were weakened a lot, the attack went out, and many of them were blocked and intercepted. She hurt their bodies at most, but couldn't really make them fatal.

In the battle that had lasted for five or six minutes, she had only managed to deal with four people, while the others who were hit by her suffered only different injuries.

On average, there is not even one in a minute.

The combat ability is too low.

Huo Ping is not much better here. His fire system can burn large pieces, but just like her, because of being poisoned, his attack power is greatly weakened, which can affect them, but he can't really solve them.