211-220

Chapter 211

The old square, two more streets is the place, every one meter closer, it indicates that there are more zombies.

Lu Nanqi cut the zombies and digging the crystal nucleus in the front, and finally handed it over to Liao Sponge.

After Muhe got out of the car and separated from her, he needed food, but she only needed the crystal nucleus to keep the essence.

Meng Lun and Chen Chen stood on both sides of her like guardians of the left and right. The three of them formed a line, marching forward bravely, killing all the way to the end, until no zombies were seen around, she temporarily stopped and took a sigh of relief.

Liao Sponge dug the crystal core behind him until his hands were soft. He looked at the various disgusting forms of the zombies. He was dizzy and didn't spit it out directly. Think about Lu Nanqi who doesn't like people who are useless. The bad feeling was endured.

Meng Lun couldn't bear to look at it, and took the initiative to help Liao Sponge, "You can rest a while, and I will dig."

"I can continue, I can really!" Liao Sponge watched Lu Nanqi's expression nervously, and realized that She didn't pay attention to him at all, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Before this breath was completely let go, his face changed drastically, and he suddenly lifted a deeper breath, always coldly pumping, with fear and fear on his face.

Lu Nanqi was the first to notice that there was something wrong with him, and curled his eyebrows and asked, "What's wrong?"

"A lot of zombies!" Liao Sponge's face was pale and scared because of fear, "I can feel that many zombies are facing the old square The direction is gone."

"Are you sure?" Lu Nanqi's expression changed, then eased again.

This place is the old square, even if there are a lot of zombies, there won't be so many zombies.

They even rushed through the new shopping center. Although they died for a lifetime, they were not safe in the end.

Last time, it was because of encountering zombies with mental abilities. It was difficult to deal with it. It is impossible for a mental zombies to appear again this time.

The reason why Liao Sponge was so nervous was probably only because he had never seen zombies in the big scene.

She calmed herself down, and looked at Liao Sponge again: "How many zombies can you detect?"

"A lot, everywhere, all the zombies have passed..." Liao Sponge closed his eyes and focused on feeling it. Halfway, the conversation suddenly changed, "No, they are surrounded in the middle of the square!"

As he fell, gunshots rang out in the direction of the old square.

Lu Nanqi's figure rushed out, and in the blink of an eye, he disappeared before their eyes, swiftly like the wind.

Meng Lun and Chen Chen didn't even have time to follow. When they caught Liao Sponge to catch up with her, they didn't walk a few steps before leaving her behind.

Fortunately, the gunshots in the old square are endless, and it is not difficult to follow the sound to find it.

·In the

old square, a group of people were surrounded by guns, and those with abilities were releasing abilities. Everyone's abilities are currently at level 1, except for Hoping's fire abilities. , The others are weak chickens, and after a while, those people switch back to using weapons.