291-300

Chapter 291

Everyone still had things on their hands. They also rushed over temporarily because they heard Lu Nanqi was back. They couldn't leave the post for too long.

Seeing that she was safe from head to toe, I felt relieved.

Each returned to their respective posts one after another.

As soon as the others left, Chen Xiaobao pulled on Lu Nanqi's sleeves, "Sister Qi, can you feel what I said to you?"

"Dream?" Lu Nanqi looked down at her.

Chen Xiaobao's eyes sparkled, "So, you received it."

"A little bit, just a few words." Lu Nanqi suddenly realized the problem, "Could it be that there was a problem with the base at that time, so you told me that. News?"

Chen Xiaobao nodded, "Well, a lot of zombies came to the base suddenly. I was afraid, so I wanted to find you. It seems that my ability is still too weak to let you clearly sense me."

"In this world, it's true. Will there be telepathy?" Lu Nanqi couldn't help feeling a little when he thought of the cat that disappeared without a trace, "Don't worry, no matter how powerful a zombie is, it won't be that easy if the base is so big. ."

"You said, can we survive this crisis?" Chen Xiaobao was frustrated. "Could it be that human beings really can't defeat these monsters, and in the end, they will be wiped out?"

"Why do you say that suddenly?"

"Nothing... ..." Chen Xiaobao shook his head low, "I just felt it suddenly."

She didn't want to say more, the child's thoughts were not hidden deep, and Lu Nanqi could see her emotions at a glance.

However, she did not intend to ask more.

Seeing her being so low-spirited is definitely not a good thing. The things in front of her are already exciting enough, how can she worry about things that are so far in the future.

Let's solve the immediate problem first.

"If you don't want to say it, don't say it, go, go back to your residence." Lu Nanqi took her shoulders.

A few people returned to the residence side by side, only Liao Sponge followed behind them.

From Lu Nanqi's return to the present, he hasn't said a word, and has been following her silently all the time.

Those dark and dazzling eyes seemed to lose their luster, and they were no longer attractive.

When they returned to the residence, Lu Nanqi and Chen Xiaobao returned to their room. He also consciously returned to his room without entanglement with Lu Nanqi at all.

A room separated by a wall can hear the questions of Chen Xiaobao and Ming Shu next door, and Lu Nanqi only occasionally responded with one or two sentences, which was very perfunctory.

He lay on the bed, secretly crying, curled up his small body into a ball, and his heavy down jacket concealed his head under the coat.

With her face in the middle of her knees, she couldn't see anything.

He deceived himself to think this way, biting his lips tightly, otherwise the sour cry in his nose would be revealed.

Outside, the man guarding the fence came back soon.

Victory, the zombies have left, and the corpses of the zombies are outside the fence, and many crystal nuclei will be dug.

I'm just worried that those zombies will go back halfway, so no one dares to go out and dig crystal nuclei for the time being.