321-330

Chapter 321

Those zombies are really afraid of fire. After Hoping's fire system ability is released, they dare not go to his side.

Probably the mental zombie realized the threat.

Not only did no zombies approach Huo Ping, but no zombies dared to approach Lu Nanqi.

One is the fire system.

One is a Tier 3 wood type, and is still not afraid of mental attacks, how to call it not afraid.

But the innate killing made it forget those worries, and it was willing to swear to the death the alluring fragrance exuding from the central base.

After all, it is still a zombie, even though the spirit zombie already has human thinking and knows how to think about it.

But still can't compete with real human beings.

Their intelligence is only as high as children.

And what controls their intelligence is the flesh and blood of human beings that are indispensable like poppies.

"These damn monsters, see how I razed them to the ground!" Chen Xiaochen's voice came from a loudspeaker.

He sat in the car, stepping on the accelerator with a murderous face and rushing over the group of zombies.

Using a loudspeaker, he reminded the people who absconded to the surroundings: "Anyone who can still understand people's words are all out of my way!"

He was frantic like a lion.

It's a scene that has never been seen before.

Those who drove with him were Jia Baihang and Tan Lei.

The three men each drove an off-road vehicle and looked at death as if they were going to Huangquan.

Are they back? What about Lu Li and them?

Without waiting for Lu Nanqi to think about it, Chen Xiaochen and their car had already rushed towards her.

She leaned aside, avoided their fierceness, and watched the three of them hit the car into the gap.

"What happened to Chen Xiaochen?" She keenly noticed the problem and asked Du Bing next to her.

"Xiaobao was bitten by a zombie and had a heart attack again. He is in the infirmary at this time, and he is in danger." Du Bing said in a deep voice, his tone very horrified.

It looks like there is no way to return to the sky.

Lu Nanqi was stunned, no wonder he would be crazy.

The baby-like sister, who is the only relative, shouldn't be mad if something like this happens.

But in her impression, Chen Xiaobao shouldn't have died at this time in her previous life.

At least she saw Chen Xiaobao long after the end of the world, and Chen Xiaobao was still alive when she was murdered by a pair of dog men and women, Ji Zichen and Lu Zixin.

A capable person is always easy to remember.

Chen Xiaobao's seemingly incapable of hacking and killing zombies, after the end of the world, it has become the sweet pastry of the base, and everyone is eager to have her.

Owning her is equivalent to owning the future world.

All the dangers can be known in advance, and on the premise of knowing, the danger can be turned into a breeze.