351-360

Chapter 351

"Okay, don't think about it so much, I have my own plan, just move well." Lu Nanqi patted him on the shoulder, comforting, "I know you are for my good, but I believe that Hoping and the others are not Such a person."

Meng Lun frowned even more. This was not what he was really worried about.

Worried that she lost her eyes because she believed in Hoping.

But she was Lu Nanqi, how could he be able to dissuade her with a few words.

A few people didn't have much luggage, and Lu Nanqi also brought his own space. They didn't need them to pack up anything at all. Soon, a group of people moved over.

It was only there that Hoping had arranged two houses for them.

Lu Nanqi lives in the same building with Ming Shu and Chen Xiaobao, and the men live in the building next to her.

Chen Xiaochen was still very happy at first, but when he saw that he lived on each side, he suddenly had an opinion, and he wanted to live on Lu Nanqi's side.

Meng Lun also disagrees. It will become inconvenient to live apart and take care of anything.

Huo Ping's explanation was, "It's not enough to live in a room."

"Chen Xiaochen, are you naive?" Chen Xiaochen's joke was not someone else but his sister, Chen Xiaobao, with an angry expression on his face. It's inconvenient for a big man to live with a few of us. With Seven Sisters by our side, there is no need to worry about safety."

Chen Xiaochen just wanted to live here and be separated from Lu Nanqi, then they Isn't the relationship between them going to become weaker in the future?

He winked at Chen Xiaobao vigorously, but unfortunately, this time Chen Xiaobao ignored it all the time.

Somehow, if he wanted to do for Lu Nanqi in the past, she would fully cooperate with Chen Xiaochen.

But today, she insisted on driving away this group of men.

Chen Xiaochen had no helpers, and Lu Nanqi's attitude resolutely let them all live next door.

Without any excuses to be ridiculous, he can only give up his thoughts.

Several men went to the building next door, and Lu Nanqi chose his room here.

Chen Xiaobao consciously took her to the master bedroom on the second floor. There was an oversized floor-to-ceiling window in the room. As long as you lay on the bed, you could see everything outside.

"It must be beautiful to watch the stars here at night." Chen Xiaobao said, looking at her grinningly.

Lu Nanqi's figure was slightly taken aback, remembering about looking at the stars outside the house the day before yesterday.

Hoping moved her here because of this?

She guessed that it was not a moment of taste in her heart.

He is indeed very careful, but it's a pity that this care is used in the wrong place.

"You were bought by him?" Lu Nanqi glanced at her.

Chen Xiaobao hurriedly waved his hand, "The world is a lesson, I will only be the Seventh Sister in this life. Isn't it good to stay with you comfortably? Why should I be a running dog for others, right?"

"Then why are you, suddenly Do things for Hoping?"

Chen Xiaobao looked at her with innocent eyes, "I don't have it. I just know that you will never be with your brother in this life. In this case, why not let your brother see the reality early, lest he The pain will be too deep in the future."