331-340

Chapter 331

"Of course it was all handled. We threw the corpses out overnight and repaired all the gaps in the wall." Chen Xiaochen still looked energetic after working all night.

He twisted the cold water towel, wiped his face, and frowned, "However, although the processing is done, all the crystal nuclei have been dug back, but the corpses are still piled outside the base for a long time. , It's not a problem." It's

hard for him to realize this kind of problem.

She rinsed her mouth, and said: "The people above will naturally arrange it.

Why are you worried about it." "Brother Huo said, I want to burn these corpses." Chen Xiaochen said uneasy: "So many zombies, you have to burn them. How long?"

This doesn't seem to be something she should worry about.

She only cares, since all the crystal nuclei have been dug back, when will her share be delivered?

She wondered if she should take the initiative to find Hoping.

Thinking about the two people getting along yesterday, I finally gave up.

That was obviously a difficult man. She used to be afraid that she would only bring more troubles back.

"Are you going there later?" After brushing her teeth, she looked up at Chen Xiaochen.

Chen Xiaochen was washing his face, holding a towel to enter the house, and when he heard her, he turned around, "You want to

go there too?" I will bring my share back together." Lu Nanqi said, got up to the place where he just stood, held the water, splashed water on his face a few times at random, and then said again: "I have to go out in the afternoon. , No time."

She hadn't taken the crystal nucleus in that fire, of course she couldn't let it be there. In the end, she was benefited by others.

Chen Xiaochen handed her a towel to wipe her face, "Where are you going? I should be fine in the afternoon, so why not go with you."

"No, just take care of the tail. You'd better wait for it in the base." Lu Nanqi clearly refused, wiped his face, and handed the towel back.

"Okay, be careful yourself." Chen Xiaochen was slightly lost, took the towel and hung it on his shoulders, and walked in side by side with her, "Little treasure is all right now, would you like to go over and take a look?"

Last night The men were all working outside all night, Lu Nanqi was sleeping in the house, and Chen Xiaobao also stayed directly in Chen Xiaochen's bed to rest.

Now that she is awake, she would naturally take a look.

"Let's go," she said, letting Chen Xiaochen go first.

After one night, Chen Xiaobao's complexion was much better.

I woke up long ago and could easily hear the conversation between Lu Nanqi and Chen Xiaochen outside.

Hearing that Lu Nanqi wanted to see him, he jumped off the bed and happily jumped to the door.

Lu Nanqi looked at her, "

I'm recovering well, your life is saved." "You said you wanted to save my life, and you did it." Chen Xiaobao stared at her with piercing eyes, and he couldn't hide it. Huanxi, "You protected me."

"It was not I who protected you. It was Lu Li's ability that helped you. Don't look at me like that. I will have nightmares." Lu Nanqi stood at the door, not only did not enter the house, Instead, he took two steps back, "Since you are okay, then I will go first."