531-540

Chapter 531

"How would you detonate such a heavy rain?" Lu Nanqi asked again.

Rain can reduce the power by at least one-third.

Maybe, it won't detonate, and they are the ones who sacrificed.

"So, the success of all this depends on you." Zhang Mingyue looked at her with a serious and serious expression, "I think if it were you, it would be successful."

"What a joke." Lu Li was the first to object. "Such a dangerous thing, you let my sister do it."

Zhang Mingyue immediately said: "As long as she finds a way to successfully lead the creeper to the gas station, I will do it."

She took the second one. Dangerous things.

For a while, everyone has nothing to say.

"But..." Lu Li was still worried, "It's better to let me go. Since those crawlers can put poisons, I am also poisonous. I think it is the best way for me to lead them to the gas station."

What about poison, a How can people who lack actual combat experience successfully attract crawlers?

"Do you think that the power of one person can smoothly lead the creeper over?" Lu Nanqi said.

The idea is too naive.

The smell of one person is better than the smell of a group?

Do they all treat crawlers as fools?

"You mean, everyone has to be dispatched together?" Tan Jiatong asked nervously.

She hadn't seen the creeper, but they looked so serious.

You don't need to see it with your own eyes to know how amazing it is.

They are such people, can they really deal with them?

Lu Nanqi rubbed her eyebrows with a headache, "Let's rest on the spot, and make plans when the rain stops."

She sat on the floor, bowing her head in thought.

Wu Feng, who was next to him, kept looking at her, "What better way do you have?"

Lu Nanqi pressed his lips into a line without answering.

Wu Feng insisted on asking, "What are your concerns?"

Lu Nanqi raised his head and glared at him, "Even if you take a good rest, others will not say that you are not."

"I just want to know what you think. . "

." no idea, "

Wu Feng, self-care, said:" I guess you must have thought of a better way. " "

shut up and rest. " "

you really make a change to your temper, do not always all The thoughts are boring in my heart, and it is good for everyone to say it."

"Can you tell me?" Lu Nan gave him a blank glance.

"If you are willing to tell me, I will be very happy." Wu Feng smiled, "Really, many times, I can't see through you. I think everyone must have the same mindset as me. If you are willing If you confide more, everyone will definitely be happier instead of being by your side. You have to guess your thoughts every day. It will be tiring."

"You think everyone thinks like you." Lu Nanqi couldn't help it. His face was sarcasm.

Everyone is naturally happy to say good things.