431-440

Chapter 431

Zhang Rui rushed to her in front of her anxiously, "You didn't say that at the time. You clearly said that as long as I take you to prove that I did separate the food, you will no longer force me to hand over the food... . "

" I did say so, so I did not force you to hand over food, but I did not say this on this end ah. "Lu South and innocent eyes blinking," I do not force you to hand over food, So let's solve it in other ways now. Is there a problem like this?"

"That is to pay it back..." Zhang Rui has a handsome face, wrinkled and entangled, "You want me to pay it back, then you want me to bring you here. Why, if I knew this, why should I bring you here."

"Is there any reason for taking other people's things not to return? If you don't bring me, you have to pay back my food immediately or pay my life, since you are taking me Come, then I have done what I said, compromised, and it takes you five years to pay off your debts."

"Ah..." Zhang Rui frowned with his brows together, crying, "You Wouldn't you really want me to be your slave..."

"Isn't that bad? For you, it doesn't hurt. Follow me, you can still have good food and drink every day." Lu Nanqi turned out to be Very seriously analyzed the problem for him, "Moreover, I can take you outside to fight zombies, dig crystal nuclei, and expand your ability. No matter how you think

about it, you can earn money." "How can you be such a hateful person? , The words that boast about you outside are all passed on by yourself, you wicked woman!" Zhang Rui furiously.

Seeing that it was wrong, the group of people hurriedly pulled the children away from them, fearing that they would be hit by the innocent if they fight later.

The woman who had been guarding Lu Nanqi for a long time couldn't bear it, and drew her sword to meet each other. When she was defenseless, she put a dagger on her neck.

Lu Nanqi calmly raised his hands up and surrendered, and smiled like a scumbag, "It's just a discussion. Are you too excited? For people like you, I think, I certainly won't follow. Is it possible to kill casually, or...what's the difference from those beasts who kill people without blinking?" The

woman put a sharp knife on her neck, "Don't give me a slobber!"

A wound appeared on Lu Nanqi's white neck immediately, oozing bright red blood.

Despite this, her posture is always idle, even leaning against the table, her leisurely hands ringed fiercely, not like the one threatened by others, but still like a threatening person who is looking for trouble, "Don't talk to you, Do you fight with you? You, a large group of people, don't want to watch them get hurt one by one?"

"I can deal with you with a single blow now, what self-confidence do you have to be proud of here!" The woman's eyes were gloomy.

"Don't worry, I'm sure to tell you that you will not kill me, and your group of people will most likely die with you." Lu Nanqi smiled, and the corners of his lips slightly hooked to one side were evil charms.

The group of people around was so frightened that they didn't even dare to show up.

The woman gritted her teeth and glared. Facing Lu Nanqi's self-confidence, she hesitated.

At this time her knife was resting on Lu Nanqi's neck, but she couldn't be 100% confident.

"The outside world has said that the Seventh Sister in the Heping Base is good at Gu art, and even the spirit zombies are a little afraid of you. Don't you even want to confuse women?" The woman sneered.