111-120

Chapter 111

Lu Nanqi could not listen to Du Bing's advice, and waved his slender arms, "If I talk to Song Li well, will he listen? His kind of people are only suitable for simple and violent solutions. just wanted to scare SONG, then back what originally belongs to me, do not go nuts, so you do not be afraid of a face looking at me, I can really eaten men? "

this world wants The man who swallowed her in one bite was afraid that he was not born yet.

"Reassured." Lu Nanqi said again: "Let's go, take me to get things back."

Du Bing looked at her non-satisfaction attitude, only sighing, and he sighed insignificantly. He walked forward, but still reminded her, "When Song Li reacts, he will be furious. Don't look at him. There are several supernaturalists around him. If you unite to deal with you, you may not be able to fight. . " "

I did not kill his heart, but if he came to provoke me, even so I will not polite. "Lu South and not the slightest fear of Italy, who had missed the cut protoss different capacity, she is still not their Put it into your eyes one by one. Facing Du Bing's endless chatter, Lu Nanqi just wanted to stay away, but now she still needs him, she can only turn to this topic, "Thank you for your concern, but I have a sense of measure."

There is no uncertainty about what she is. Do it.

She knows that others can't easily understand everything about her, but it doesn't matter. The fantasy-like apocalypse is no longer clear. Everything she does, in the future, will only be followed by more people. In the end, everyone will follow. Follow to accept, even, worship.

Du Bing took her to the warehouse. When they went there, a group of people were carrying other weapons. Boxes of guns were shipped out.

Lu Nanqi recognized that several of them were people who had been with Song Li last time.

They probably didn't expect that at this point in time, someone would come over, and they all stared at Lu Nanqi defensively.

Only a few related people can enter this warehouse. The scene of Lu Nanqi's confrontation with Song Li last time is still vivid to them. It is hard to guarantee that her coming here is bad, they have to beware of her.

Miss South and followed Dubing behind, and warehouses where people pass by, ask Dubing opening, "a mission?"

"Yes," Du Bing explained: "We will start tomorrow tanker bound for South It's not infeasible to exchange food for the Heping Base. It's not unfeasible to exchange two trucks for food with a tanker truck." What about the food for the two trucks?

Everyone knows how far the south is from here. City C is not. It's already so difficult that there is no food at all, why should we stay close and seek further distance? What's more, they don't even know the exact location of the peace base. Why should they take this risk to make this kind of transaction?

"Peace Base has been defeated so much that you can't even find a tanker truck. Do you want to come to City C which is so far away?" Lu Nanqi sarcastically, apparently didn't believe Du Bing's nonsense.

Du Bing raised his hand and touched his nose, with a vague voice, "I don't know much about this. Perhaps, there are many bases there, and the gasoline is taken away by other bases. In short, the southern peace base has a lot of food. Let's go. There was no loss on this trip. The food for two trucks, this is in our city C, we will fight for many lives, but it may not be possible. Besides, the distance is not too far, and it can be reached in a day's journey. , We will be safe if we go to a remote place."