191-200

Chapter 191

Even if Lu Nanqi was there, he did not shy away from getting out of bed, putting his clothes back one by one, and then sitting on the edge of the bed, lightly lit a cigarette, and took a deep breath. Slowly looked at Lu Nanqi and a few people, "Don't look at us like a ghost, you can see it, the fact is that, everyone is an adult, don't behave like the old society."

Lu Li is here. Slowly, he also reacted, holding his clothes and putting them on one by one, looking sadly at Lu Nanqi.

Lei shocked strange to talk about it, "raped, good on you both Shashi Hou, also hidden deep right, actually did not tell you that too is not enough face of it."

Lu seven South: "......"

Now The problem is that they are not above?

Also, can you stop pretending, make it seem like you don't know it at all.

Lu Nanqi glanced over, Tan Lei smiled "hehe" and turned away his eyes with guilty conscience.

With a loud voice, he roared out, leading Jia Baihang and Du Bing in the other two rooms.

"What's the matter?" Du Bing led the advanced room. At first glance, it was not the two people on the bed, but Lu Nanqi.

The latter didn't even look at him.

There was a flash of disappointment in Du Bing's eyes, and then after everyone looked at Niu Weiyuan and Lu Li, there was no words for a while.

This situation was something he hadn't expected, and seeing how angry Lu Nanqi was, it was not something that could be cleared up with just a few words.

A group of people were awkwardly silent for a while, and he spoke again, trying to break the stalemate, "What's the matter, sit down and talk slowly."

"Lu Li, come out." Lu Nanqi directly gave the order.

"Sister!" Although Lu Li was reluctant and a little angry, looking at Lu Nanqi's gloomy face, he finally chose to stand up.

"Lu Li, stay well." Niu Weiyuan grabbed Lu Li's hand and pulled him back to the bed to sit, but he stood up and walked in front of Lu Nanqi, "Something is rushing to me."

"?" Lu Nan smiled coldly, "What can you do with me?"

"He has grown up, and he can judge his own affairs. Although you are his sister, you are not qualified to control his generation. ." Niu Weiyuan didn't know how to be polite.

Tube?

Lu Nanqi thought, they probably all misunderstood her purpose of coming here this time.

She was angry at Lu Li's behavior, not because of his own choice, but because of his behavior.

It's just that Niu Weiyuan's defiant attitude really makes her unhappy.

She sneered, "He won't really be 18 years old until next month, do you and I have the right to manage?"

"Sister!" Lu Li jumped out of the bed again and stood in between the two, "Don't you It's my own choice to embarrass him."

"I am embarrassed?" Lu Nan choked on Qiyi. She came here without questioning anything, so she just let him out. They thought she was embarrassed?

Really a married brother, throwing water out.

Depressed!

"Sister, if you don't intervene in my emotional affairs, your words are nothing!" Lu Li pressed his lips tightly, a little angry.