31-40

chapter 31

Four people walked on the periphery spontaneously, and several of them were circled inside.

Lu Li and Niu Weiyuan walked together on their backs, still unaware of the arrival of the end times, the two still chatted with a smile.

It seems that no one has thought about where they are going after leaving here, or even parting ways.

Being together seems to be a matter of course for them.

But in her heart, being alone is the right way. Even if they choose to leave the villa with her, she never thought of staying with them for a long time.

Lu Nanqi looked at them with mixed feelings.

Huo Ping was keenly aware of her gaze, looked back at her, and took the lead: "Are there any plans to go?"

"Outskirts." Lu Nan had a clear purpose.

The city is the place where humans gather the most, and it is also the place where the most zombies will evolve in the future.

In the early end of the last days when there is no animal mutation and plant mutation, the more remote the city, the safer it is.

Looking at Hoping's sight, she also asked, "What about you?"

Hoping: "We came to City C to do business. I didn't expect this to happen. I don't know if I can get out of here smoothly, but I still have to give it a try. At least I have to go home and have a look."

That's not the same way.

Lu Nanqi breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes shifted to the wound on his abdomen, "How is your injury? Can you still drive normally?"

"The bleeding has stopped, it's okay." Huo Ping subconsciously stroked his own. hurt.

After the fever subsided, the wound healed slowly, and it recovered much faster than usual.

He guessed that all of this stemmed from this fever.

She seemed to know all this, so many people outside were scratched and bitten by zombies, and in the end, they all became zombies, but she was so swearing that he would be fine as long as the fever subsided.

Even, it is so clear that these monsters are called zombies, and when facing them, they did not show the slightest fear, as if all these things happened for granted.

I wanted to ask her why, but he could see that she had always been guarded against them.

If he asked rashly, it would only make her alienate them directly.

"But, it's so dark now, where can we go? Going out at this time, what should we do if we meet zombies?" Lu Li asked Lu Nanqi's worries in his heart, looking at the crowd, looking confused.

This is more than just his own concern, and how could others not worry about it.

A group of people subconsciously looked at Lu Nanqi and Huo Ping. Obviously, among this group of people, the two of them were the most assertive and courageous.

The weak resign to fate, the strong go against the sky!

Ordinary people will always subconsciously listen to people who are better than themselves.

"It's dark, we are crowded, and it is not impossible to encounter zombies. If the crowd is dispersed, it will be troublesome. It is definitely not advisable to go out at this time." Hoping did not directly make a decision, but indirectly put forward a point of view. .