261-270

Chapter 261

She sighed deeply, "The sky has not changed, but people's eyes and hearts."

Hoping was silent outside for a while, then suddenly said, "What do you think of the world now?"

"There is no world, people just I will live for myself, and this is the future."

"What you said is correct, only the eyes and heart of human beings are changed." Huo Ping smiled softly, "It's not that there is no future, but it depends on what the human heart thinks and does. ."

He still has expectations.

And she has given up and just wants to live for herself.

This is the heart of the people, each seeking his own way.

The Tao is different and cannot be conspired.

"Can a person's heart change the world?" Lu Nanqi wanted to sneer, but he still didn't laugh.

Wasn't she full of kindness in her previous life, and how could it end?

The human mind is like this. As long as things are related to oneself, they will always choose behaviors that are beneficial to oneself.

So she became cannon fodder.

"A person's heart can't change the world, but at least it can change the surroundings." Hoping lowered his head, looking at her through the car window in the dark night sky, "One person changes the surroundings, ten people, one hundred people, one thousand people, This is the strength of mankind, the only condition, unity."

"Not everyone thinks like you."

"At least I think so." Huo Ping smiled slightly, "I am willing to change the surroundings with my own power. . " "

that's because you're a military man, why we think so. " "

probably. "

Lu South and whispered a laugh," but I just ordinary people, so do not try to change me. " "

I did not What do you want to change." Hoping is serious.

She is so good.

Knowing how to protect yourself is not bad.

He also believed that she was not really cold-blooded.

Lu Nanqi didn't want to continue this kind of conversation with him, Weier sighed, and said, "Let's take a good look at the stars, don't waste this beautiful sight."

Several people in the car have not yet slept.

Can clearly hear the conversation between the two.

Chen Xiaochen was in the back seat, sitting with Meng Lun and Liao Sponge.

Seeing Hoping's figure outside the window, he didn't have any sleepy thoughts, and was even more disturbed.

Looking outside, his eyes were always on Hoping.

This man liked Lu Nanqi, and he did what he said. It was his business to like it. After this sentence came out of his mouth, his pursuit of Lu Nanqi has not stopped.

It is generous, so that everyone can see and witness the whole process of his pursuit.

Women should all like romance.

No woman would dislike a good man like Hoping.

Chen Xiaochen concealed his urge to get out of the car, shrank in his seat, and closed his eyes resigningly.