361-370

Chapter 361

The sound of the man still laughing wildly, suddenly stuck in his throat, unable to make any sound, his expression suddenly became painful, his hands were holding his throat, his eyes were filled with unbelievable panic, and in an instant, a mouthful of blood spurted out. .

Lu Nanqi took this opportunity to land safely from his back.

The man stared at her, the boss with his eyes wide open, trying to speak, but found that he couldn't make any sound.

The applause followed his reaction abruptly, and the man who was still cheering just now was even more silent.

Lu Nanqi's move was like hitting them, making their Adam's apple difficult to vocalize instantly, and only felt a dull pain.

What a vicious move.

She didn't use any abilities, but she smashed the two men into the water, and she didn't even have the ability to fight back.

Lu Nanqi stood three steps away from the man, staring at the man's astonishment and disbelief with satisfaction. Among these complex emotions, fear and humiliation were the most manifested.

Shame, he actually lost to a woman!

But he knew better in his heart that she was merciful just now. If she really used all the energy, at this moment, how could his Adam's apple still be safely on the neck? Probably he moved long ago, and his life will be over. NS.

"You lost." Lu Nanqi did not forget to remind him, reminding him that from this moment on, he will be her subordinate and must do things for her.

The man's face was hot, gritted his teeth and strained his emotions, trying to save his last trace of dignity.

But Lu Nanqi said again, "Well, I'm willing to lose the gambling." The

man glared at

him and opened his mouth: "Don't be proud!" His voice was dull, and he couldn't hear him clearly.

The people off the court only saw him open his mouth, but couldn't hear him at all.

His voice is afraid that it will be annihilated.

The man realizes this, the whole person is even more uneasy.

He won't, will he become dumb in the future?

Three words, only lip-talking, can be heard with Lu Nanqi who is close, she smiled and said, "You don't want to go back, do you? So many people are watching, don't you want to be a bet? Man? Think about how people will laugh at you behind their backs in the future. Be honest..." A

man doesn't want to be her subordinate, and he doesn't want to be laughed at by others without being creditable. In the end, he has to bite the bullet and respond to himself.

His promise, "Who regretted it!" A blood stalk was in his throat, and he spouted as soon as he finished speaking.

The youngest thief clapped his hands on the court. He only felt that the little bit of face he had just lost was more than

doubled. "Little attendant, come on, come to our side." The court roared with laughter.

Lu Nanqi looked at the man's reluctance to end, and couldn't help but smile secretly. He deserved it.

Why don't they know their eyes? Someone is not easy to bully, but they just come to bully her.

"Who else wants to come up and try again?" Lu Nanqi looked at the court and said again.