251-260

Chapter 251

"Who said I'm afraid!" Zhao Jinfeng's face was slightly warm, and he turned away from the line of sight that had been staring at Lu Nanqi, "You disturbed me!"

"Okay, then I will sit at the head office. It's strangely cold today. Can't you just put me upstairs and sit?" Lu Nan asked again without fear for seven days, putting his hands on his mouth and breathing, it was white mist.

It was really cold.

"Why are you doing so much!" Zhao Jinzhong was impatient, raised his hand, and said to his subordinates: "Go, bring them back upstairs!"

Huo Ping was tied up with his hands and feet, and after taking him up, Was thrown into the sofa.

Only Liao Sponge had his hands and feet loosened and he was at Lu Nanqi's side.

And Lu Nanqi was like an uncle, as if she was staying at this time, not the enemy's territory at all, but a free home.

She sat down next to Hoping, raised her legs, took the blanket next to her, wrapped it tightly around her body, and sighed contentedly, "It's so comfortable, it's like returning to the pre-apocalyptic feeling

." Zhao Jin Zhong laughed contemptuously, "Don't talk about it, what do you mean about the ability promotion!"

"After I say it, can you promise not to kill me?" Lu Nanqi became timid again. , The expressions are all voluminous, "Can you guarantee that after I say that, I will let go of my brother and me?"

"Naturally." Zhao Jinzhong promised.

Lu Nanqi took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and then said, "The ability promotion is to dig out the things in the zombie's head and absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus. When your crystal nucleus absorbs enough, the ability can also be used. Follow the promotion."

"Crystal core?" Zhao Jinzhong looked confused.

His base is small, with only more than 1,000 people.

Although there are many talents, the news is not well informed.

After the end of the world, I only know that the team will fight the zombies, and the rest of the eyes are blinded, and they don't understand anything.

The fact that a person has supernatural powers was also slowly explored after his own strength became stronger.

As for the crystal nucleus and promotion, let alone know, it is completely unheard of.

"Hurry up and give me popular science." Zhao Jinzhong showed great interest.

Lu Nanqi shrank on the sofa and instructed the dog-legged spy, "You, go get my backpack."

"Why should I listen to you!" The dog-legged spy didn't move.

Zhao Jinzhong glared at

him coldly, "I won't take a snapshot yet!" The dog-legged spy suddenly got under his breath and went to fetch Lu Nanqi's backpack.

She took out two crystal nuclei from it, thought for a moment, pointed at Huo Ping, "You let him demonstrate how to absorb the crystal nucleus."

"He also has abilities?" Zhao Jinzhong's eyes were enthusiastic, and she quickly figured out what to do. Use Hoping as his own.

He needs a lot of talents to grow the base.

The ability person is the first choice.

Hoping and the group looked good.