391-400

Chapter 391

Tan Jiatong blushed, "This is not what I meant, it

's what Seventh Sister said, I just relayed it to you." "Sister Seven's thoughts, I think you are smart." Chen Xiaochen did not forget to tease.

Tan Jiatong punched it.

These two are Yuanjia Luzhai. After meeting, they always quarreled and quarreled and never stopped.

And one is willing to fight and one is willing to suffer.

Earlier, only Chen Xiaochen, who was staring at Lu Nanqi in his eyes, had cash, and slowly moved his attention away from her, and didn't want to chase after her inspiringly.

For Lu Nanqi, this is really a great thing. To get rid of Chen Xiaochen's clingy leech is to get rid of a big burden.

Seeing the two arguing, Lu Nan smiled and discussed with Meng Lun and Wu Wenbin, "That's how it is said, but it's not easy. We are responsible for sending them out of the base. If those people are unwilling to go out. What? What do you do then, hit them?"

"This kind of thing, Hoping and the others, will naturally think that we only need to do our own thing, and other things will not be ours." Meng Lun said.

Lu Nan sighed and said nothing.

It's that simple, but since she promised to support Hoping, she will definitely help him to the end.

After a moment of silence, she said again, "Forget it, let's discuss other things tomorrow. Let me remind you today. Get up early tomorrow morning and go directly to the gate of the base."

Several people responded and ate quietly. Tomorrow there is still something to do. Yesterday, I was busy all day at the top of the mountain. I was so tired. After eating, everyone went back individually.

Lu Nanqi also returned to the house early, and the third thief was awakened downstairs by the third thief before it was clear the next day.

When she went downstairs, she saw the third thief sitting on the sofa, facing Ming Shu angrily.

The third thief was angrily, "I said what's the matter with you mother-in-law, I said that something is wrong with looking for Qiqi, why are you still stopping me and not letting me go up to find her? Do you know that you are so annoying to look like this? ."

"I only know that my daughter is sleeping upstairs now, and you will only wake her up if you go upstairs." Ming Shu stuck in his waist, half refused to give in.

The gentle women in the past are only shrews at this time.

Lu Nanqi was a little dazed, her mother seemed to have changed more and more.

Being strong is not a bad thing, at least when the enemy comes, you have to worry about it.

"What is it for me?" She disturbed the two people's quarrel aloud, and walked towards them, "Mom, I woke up, so stop arguing."

"It's not you that this bad old man woke up." Ming Shu He hummed, got up and went into the kitchen, "Sit down for a while, and I'll get you breakfast."

"Will you guys speak, what makes me wake up? It's obviously your loud voice that wakes me up!" The third child was dissatisfied, and after another curse, he felt happy, and then yelled at the kitchen, "I made my breakfast together."

They quarreled, and he expected her to make him breakfast, thinking It's beautiful.

Lu Nanqi squeezed his eyebrows helplessly, "You woke me up, didn't you just want me to watch you eat breakfast?"