Lazy days

Third Person POV:

It was a typical December day in the Outer Banks. The water was calm and crystal clear. Y/n and JJ were sitting on the dock, huddling together to make sure the other stayed warm. Y/n was sitting in between JJ's legs with her back pressed up against JJ's chest. There was a comfortable silence between the two of them, nothing needed to be said in moments like this. They just enjoyed each other's company, listening to the sounds of each other's breaths made them feel safe.

They had been sitting out of the dock for a few hours and it started to get colder. JJ could feel y/n shivering at the cool winds starting to blow through. JJ took notice and wrapped his arms tightly around his girlfriend. She moved her arms so that they were laying on top of his, she turned her head so that it was now facing his. They locked eyes and both leaned into a kiss. It was short and sweet, but at the same time it was everything they needed.

Once they pulled away they began to look back out at the water in front of them.

"Jay" Y/n said quietly

"Yeah, princess" JJ responded

"I wish we could stay like this forever" y/n cooed

"Me too, baby. Me too" JJ replied

They sat there in silence for a little longer before they watched the sunset and decided it was time to go back inside. They made their way back into John B's, where they had been staying. He was over at Sarah's house, so it was just the two of them for the night. Once they got inside y/n went to take a shower, while JJ got ready for them to watch a movie. He made some popcorn, and gathered a few blankets from their shared room. After she was done in the shower, y/n changed into a pair of comfy shorts and one of JJ's Kildare t-shirts.

They both settled down on the couch. JJ was laying longways on the couch with y/n laying in between his legs. She grabbed the remote to look for something to watch, while JJ played with her hair. He knew that she loved it when he did it. She settled on a marvel movie. These were their favorites to watch, JJ because he loved the action and y/n because she loved the people.

Halfway though the movie they both fell asleep, by this time JJ had pulled y/n up to his chest and was holding onto her. They both always felt at home and safe in each other's arms. No matter what was going on around them, but these days that they just spent the day together doing nothing. Those were their favorite memories.

John B POV:

I was going to spend the night at Sarahs, but her dad caught me up in her room. So instead of getting a lecture I left and headed back home. I knew that y/n and JJ were there so I tried to be quiet. When I walked in I was expecting them to be asleep in their room, but there they were cuddled up on the couch together.

They looked so peaceful, like nothing else mattered because they were together. Honestly I kind of envied their love. It was so pure. I might make fun of the both of them for being all lovey dovey, but deep down I think that they are a perfect fit for each other.

JJ keeps her stable. He makes sure that she has everything she needs, even if that means that he gives something up. He is always checking on her when she is at work or back at her house. That boy cares more about that girl than he does himself. And Y/n she makes JJ feel safe, which he needs. She makes sure that he knows what real love is. She would drop everything and come running if JJ needed her. It truly is amazing.

I stood there and watched them for a couple of minutes, letting a small smile appear on my face. Before I went off to my room I made sure to snap a picture of the two, because I know that this is one of those nights they would want to remember.

They are both my best friends in the entire world, and I am so grateful that they found each other.

(sorry this one was a little shorter - 738 words)