No doubt

Third Person POV:

It was a typical Sunday night for the pogues. Every Sunday the girls would get together and have a "girls night" as they called it. Leaving the boys to do their own thing.

Tonight was no different. Y/n, Kie and Sarah had plans to have a spa night at Tannyhill. Sarah was already at home prepping the movie and getting all the stuff ready. Y/n was stopping by the store to pick up some snacks, and Kie was going to stop by the chateau and pick up some wine they had the boys get.

Meanwhile, John B, Pope, and JJ were all hanging on the back porch of John B's. They were having their typical "bro night" since their girlfriends were hanging out without them. Somehow they ended up in the conversation of their girlfriends.

"So Pope, how are things with Kie?" John B questioned. Pope's relationship with Kie was fairly new compared to the other boys.

"It's going good, I think you know." Pope shrugged

"Yeah, well I remember when me and Sarah first got together I was so nervous that something was going to happen and I was going to fuck up. But that went away pretty quickly." John B said as he sipped on his beer.

"Man you were a mess when y'all first got together. You were so afraid that she was going to get freaked and leave." JJ laughed, while he took a long drag from his juul.

"Like your one to talk" Pope joked at JJ. He was referencing what a mess JJ was when him and y/n first got together a couple years back.

"Speaking of that" John B sat up in his chair, looking at JJ. "How are things with you and y/n?"

"There great man, I mean honestly she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. She keeps me grounded, ya know?" JJ said, letting honestly roll over his tongue.

As the boys were chatting Kie had managed to sneak into the house to grab the bottle of wine. She innocently started to listen to the boy's conversation when they started talking about their relationships. The boys had no idea she was there, so they just kept going.

"Awww, he's all grown up Pope" John B chuckled.

"I know man, JJ's gone domestic" Pope said laughing with his friend. Neither of them would have thought that JJ would be the one to be in the longest most committed relationship.

JJ just rolled his eyes at his friends and took a sip of his beer. Kie stood on the other side of the door, smiling at the boy's conversation. She too would have never thought that JJ would be where he was.

"You guys joke all you want, but y/n's it for me. Like she is the only girl that I want to be with for the rest of my life. Hell if I could I would propose right now" JJ said seriously, both his friends were kind of shocked by his declaration.

"Bro, are you serious?" John B asked

"Deadly" JJ said with a small smile on his face. "She is everything you know. Like when I walk into a room and see her there things instantly get better. She makes me laugh, like a true laugh. She has always been there for me. I mean if I am being honest she was the first one to show me what like love was."

Kie continued to listen, a smile growing on her face as she heard how he was talking about her best friend. If she was being honest she always knew that they were the ones that were going to last know matter what. She put her ear closer to the door to listen to what else JJ had to say.

"She is kind and caring. But at the same time she can kick ass and that is hot as fuck. I like love everything that she does. She's perfect." JJ finished his little tangent about how much he loved his girlfriend. The boys let it set in a little bit before they heard JJ's last comment.

"And don't get me started on the sex" JJ said breathing out the smoke from his juul.

John B threw his now empty beer can at JJ's head, as he dodged it Kie could hear pope yelling "gross". With that Kie made her way back out of the chateau and left for Sarahs.

---------------

When Kie walked into Sarah's room, she walked into y/n and Sarah talking about JJ. As she opened the door she heard her best friend saying almost the same things that JJ had just said about her.

"He is just it you know?" Y/n asked Sarah. Sarah shook her head in agreement

"He makes me so happy, I mean if he was to propose tomorrow I would say yes" Y/n said with a giggle.

Kie made her way into the room with the biggest smile on her face. She knew thad no doubt that her two best friends were going to end up together, no matter what happened. They were just to much in love no to be.

(857 words)