Online

Online school has never been my strong suit, I have such a hard time focusing on what the teachers are saying. I end up getting so confused.

It also doesn't help having JJ around 24/7 while i'm trying to focus. His ADHD is off the charts, I can't get him to sit down and do his own work, therefore, mine is not getting done.

I find myself getting really annoyed at his constant nagging while I'm trying to pay attention.

Right now he is laying on my bed throwing paper airplanes at the back of my head while I try to pay attention to my teacher talking about our history paper.

"Okay so you guys are going to have to write" my teacher started to say just as another paper airplane hit the back of my head.

"JJ knock it the hell off" I finally snapped, turning around to scold my boyfriend.

I didn't even get to catch his reaction because I turned right back around to pay attention to what my teacher was saying.

"And that is going to all for today, see y'all next time" My teacher said ending the zoom meeting.

"Damn it" I sigh as I slam my computer shut and put my head in my hands on my desk.

JJ hasn't said anything, but soon enough I feel a pair of hands on my shoulder. JJ started to rub my shoulders because that normal calmed me down, but not today.

I shove his hands off my shoulder and get up walking out of the room. I could feel JJ following me like a lost puppy.

I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water, almost slamming the door shut. I know JJ knew that I was pissed but he never really knew what to do. I never got really mad.

"Baby" he whispered, standing on the other side of the kitchen.

"What JJ?" I responded in a harsh tone. I hated acting mad at him, but he was getting on my last nerve.

"I'm sorry" JJ said, staring at the floor, I could tell that he was mad at himself, he hates when I'm irritated with him.

I looked up at him and immediately felt bad, it wasn't his fault. I know that he gets distracted easily, and it's not his fault.

"JJ look at me" I say in a nicer tone. He slowly lifts his head up to meet my gaze. He looked so sad. I let out a long breath and walked over into his arms.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay JJ, sometimes I just need time to focus and throwing airplanes at my head is not helpful" I giggle a little, laying my head against his chest.

"Yeah I probably should have stopped after the first ten" He laughs off and I look up to see him smiling, that's my boy.

I lean up and gently kiss his lips.

"Well since you were such a pain, I guess you can help me write my history paper, since now I have no clue what it's about" I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to my room. He lets out a large sigh, but follows right behind me.

"I guess I can help," He says, rolling his eyes.

"Thanks" I peck his lips and we sit down to get to work.

(565 words - this one wasn't great, the idea kind of fell apart)