Mistake

Y/n POV:

"God what the hell is wrong with men" I groan as I walk into Sarah's room.

"Men or just JJ?" Kie asks, lifting her head off Sarah's bed.

I look over at her and roll my eyes flopping down on the bed next to her. "He is such as dick sometimes, and it doesn't even register with him" I huff.

"What happened this time?" Sarah asks, coming to sit next to us. I continue to stare up at the ceiling letting out deep breaths.

"I went over to there because he told me that he was going to take me out on a date and when I get there he is high as a fucking kite. And I go hey didn't we have plans today, and his smartass response was ohhhh was that today. Then he proceeded to raid John B's fridge and pass his happy ass out" I rant.

"I just don't get it" I start to get upset, I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I do everything for him, and I know that he has shit to deal with, but I feel like he just doesn't care anymore." I sit up and look over at Sarah as she sends me a sympathetic smile.

"God I don't know what to do" Kie sits up with me as i put my head in my hands.

I hate getting emotional, but all the stress about JJ is killing me.

"Okay, so I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but maybe you should give him a taste of his own medicine" Kie suggests

"What?" I look over at her, I'm too emotional for cryptic messages.

"You know, maybe it's time you try and just do you and not worry about him" Kie tries to explain.

I look back up at the ceiling and let out a loud sigh, maybe she's right.

—-----------------------------

JJ's POV:

I don't know what has been going on but it has been a week and y/n has barely spoken to me.

"Guys I don't know what the hell to do" I say to the guys, we have been hanging out at the chateau.

"About what?" John B asks as he stuffs food in his mouth.

"Y/n" I huff plopping down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" John B asks

"She hasn't really talked to me in like a week, and I have seen her for like a total of 15 minutes and that was because I walked into the wreck. I don't know what I did but I am starting to think that she wants to break up with me" I let out.

"Bro you really are clueless" Pope mutters sitting next to me

I look over at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude have you not been around the past few months, cause you have kind of been off the rails" Pope tells me "look you're my best friend and I know that you have your shit to deal with but for like the past month you have been drinking yourself senseless and been high out of your mind, look the girls talk about I just happen to listen. And you my friend have fucked up"

It finally hits me, all the shit I have done or not done in the past month.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath "I fucked up" throwing my head back onto the couch realizing how much i messed up.

—--------------------------------

I texted y/n and asked her to come over and by the grace of god she said yes.

I asked John B if I could borrow his place for a little to try and make it up to my girl. I have flowers for her and I made us some pasta. I tried to decorate a little to make the place look romantic, I just hope that she likes it.

—----------------------

Y/N POV:

I reluctantly agreed to meet JJ, because after this week I don't want to be disappointed again. I knock on the door to the chateau and as soon as he opens it I feel my heart drop.

He is dressed in his nice suit, and i can tell that he is completely sober.

"Hi" he says, looking at me with the same look he did when we first met.

"Hi" I smile

"Come in" He ushers me into the house and then I see if, he hung up old fairy lights and put some candles around the kitchen, he cooked dinner and as soon as he comes back up to me he has beautiful flowers.

"These are for you" he smiles nervously

I take them and smile "Thank you JJ, this is really sweet" I smell the flowers and he takes me to sit down.

"JJ" I try to say but he cuts me off.

"Look baby, I am so sorry about the last month. I have been out of my mind to treat you the way that I have. And I love you so much, I know that making you dinner and getting you flowers isn't going to solve everything, but I can't imagine my life without you and i just- "

I cut him off by crashing my lips to his. I can tell that he is shocked but his lips melt into mine like they always do. God I missed this.

After a few moments he pulls apart, and just smiles, like a real smile. I let out a little giggle.

"What's that for" he questions

"I'm just glad that my JJ is back" I smile kissing his cheek and sitting down at the table "Now let's dive into this wonderful meal you made me"

He smiles and then pulls my chair out for me, kissing my forehead before going to sit across from me.

I don't know what got into him, but I got my boy back and that's all that matter to me.

(974 words)