The Crash

Requested by ozarkawatter: can you do a car crash one with y/n and jj but jj is hurt but fine and y/n is injured and like jj puts all his focus on her

JJ POV:

It is a regular night in the Outer Banks, y/n by my side as we drive through the cut on the way back to John B's after a late night surf.

My hand is laying on her thigh as she sings along to the One direction she has been blaring on the way home. I swear this girl could recite every single lyric to every single one direction song. Hell, I think I'm starting to catch along.

I can't help smiling at her as we cruise down the coast, I turn my attention back to the road and see the light ahead turn green.

I keep driving just as we cross through the intersection,

Then everything goes black.

—--------------------------

My head is pounding as I open my eyes trying to remember what happened.

My hand makes its way up to my head, I can feel a nasty cut on my forehead, but other than that everything seems to be okay.

Then I remember y/n.

Shit.

I look over at her and she is still out. There is blood all over her shirt and shorts. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and lean over to make sure she is still breathing.

Oh thank god. Her breaths are faint but they are there.

"Y/n baby wake up" I say as I run my hands down her face.

I look around and see her legs pinned, I need to figure a way to get her out of here before something happens.

I try to look for my phone but it's long gone.

"Y/n I need you to wake up" I say again, gaining a faint noise coming out of her mouth.

She groans in pain again as her eyes start to flutter open.

"That's it baby, open them up." she finally gets her eyes open and tries to move, realzing that she is stuck.

"What happened?" she manages to get out.

"There was a car, I swear the light was green" I feel like I can only blame myself for this happening.

"JJ I can't move my legs" she cries out, I can see that she is getting scared.

"It's okay baby, I'm going to get you out of here I promise" I run my hand down her face and she gives me a small smile and nods.

I manage to get my door open and run over to the other side of car and desperately try to get her side of the car open. Damn it I can't.

I run back and hop back in the driver side of the car to see my girl crying in pain.

"JJ, it really hurts" she cries

"I know baby, but I promise it's going to be okay" I try to be convincing but I don't think it's working.

Then I heard it, dripping.

Shit, if I don't get her out like right now the car is going to blow.

I don't know what came over me but I ran back to the other side and with some superhuman strength I managed to pull the door open.

As quickly as humanly possible I pull my girl out of the car, I can hear her scream in pain as the car bursts into flames. The blow pushed both of us back a few feet.

I manage to make sure that y/n lands on top of me. God she has to be in so much pain.

I carefully push her off of me and roll her on her back.

"Y/n baby wake up for me" I plead with her as her eyes are closed again.

Then I hear the sirens, thank god.

The EMS rushes to our side and I step out of the way so they can help y/n, I think someone asked me if I was okay but I could care less.

"Just please help her" I plead with them as they load her up into the ambulance, I run my hands through my hair as they do. They look like they are helping her but she is still unconscious.

I watch as they drive away with her and all I can think is that it is my fault.

Next thing I know I am being pulled into a police car by Shoupe.

He tries to tell me that everything is going to be okay as he drives me to the hospital, but I can barely register anything.

As soon as we got to the hospital, I ran out of the car and was met by our friends.

I can only imagine what they thought, or what I looked like but all I care about is y/n.

I look around for her, then I feel someone pull me into a hug.

John B had wrapped his arms around me trying to get me to calm down, I didn't even realize it but I was crying and screaming for my girl.

He managed to calm me down, telling me that y/n was in surgery but she was doing okay.

My friends usher me over to sit down and I put my head in my hands, nothing is going to be okay until she is back in my arms.

After what felt like hours a nurse comes out and tells us that we can go see her.

I jump from my seat and quickly follow the nurse. We walk into the room and I see her.

Thank god she's okay. Bruised and bandaged but okay.

"Hey stranger" she says looking over at me with her classic smile.

God she's beautiful.

"Hi baby" I smile, walking over and kissing her head.

I pull back and look into her eyes, I can feel tears start to pool in my eyes.

"JJ I'm okay I promise" y/n says sweetly knowing that I was thinking that this is all my fault.

I gently pull her into my arms and start sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby" I cry on her shoulder.

"JJ look at me" She says sternly a tone she doesn't typically use

I slowly look up at her "I'm okay, and this was not your fault okay" She smiles, damn that smile.

I nod slowly and then gently kiss her lips. I pull her into my arms and hold her.

I'm never letting her go again. 

(1071 words - hope this is what you were wanting!)