Siblings

Requested by tbaby013: I hope that this is something like you were thinking, I tried to take my own take on JJ with younger siblings.

Y/n POV:

Being the oldest definitely has its perks, but the biggest downside is you become a built-in babysitter.

Today my parents decided to cash in on that opportunity by asking me to watch my brothers. I have three. Dylan, who is 15 and doesn't really need watching. Dean, who is 12 and is extremely quiet. And Lastly Brady, who is the most chaotic 7 year old you will ever meet.

Normally I don't have a problem with watching them, but today me and JJ were supposed to go on a date. And I know for a fact that he has been planning it for a while. I tried to protest with my parents, but they said they had no other option.

So I texted JJ that I was super sorry but I have to watch the boys, he of course said that it was fine. And then he volunteered to come over and help me.

I will take any excuse to see him, so of course I said okay.

My parents left about half an hour ago, Dylan was upstairs playing games on his computer, Dean was reading a book in his room, and Brady was chasing me around with a foam sword, because he wanted to play pirates.

I was running through the house when I heard the front door open.

"Babe, I'm here" JJ yelled through the house, only to be met by me running into his arms.

I quickly pushed him in front of me in an effort to avoid a whack from Brady. Just as Brady came running around the corner, he spotted JJ.

Brady dropped the sword and ran straight to JJ.

"JJ!!" Brady cheered as JJ picked him up.

"Hey bud, why are you chasing your sister around with a sword?" He questions the little one.

"We were playing pirates" Brady smiles and I laugh from behind the boys.

"No you were playing pirates, I was running for my life" I giggle as they turn back to face towards me.

"That's why it's fun" Brady laughs as he and JJ exchange smiles. JJ puts Brady back on the ground and Brady runs off to go do something else.

JJ pulls me into his arms and kisses my cheek, "Hi baby" I say as I wrap my arms around him.

"Where are the others?" JJ asked as we walked toward the kitchen.

"Dylans playing video games, and Dean is reading I thinK" I tell him as I go to grab water from the fridge.

"Hey I'm really sorry our date got hijacked" I sigh as I walk back over to him.

"It's all good, we can go tomorrow. Plus I haven't seen the boys in a bit, so tonight could be fun" JJ laughs, Oh boy what could he have in store.

We walked over and sat on the couch when Brady ran downstairs with Dean following behind. Before we knew it Brady jumped on JJ and mine's lap and started yelling our names.

"Woah there cowboy, what is going on?" JJ laughs at the crazy boy.

"Can we go to the beach? Dean wants to go too, and I bet Dylan will come" Brady asks JJ, knowing that it is more likely he will say yes then me.

"That is up to your sister, little man," JJ tells him, motioning over to me.

Brady gives me puppy dog eyes and I can't help but say yes.

"Fine, go change" I give in. Both boys run back upstairs, and I hop up off the couch and grab JJ's hand. We can go change too.

———————

After a little bit of contesting from Dylan we all made it down to the beach. Dean and Dylans hit the waves, while JJ and Brady started to make a sand castle and I laid out to tan.

After a little while, I sat up and started to watch what was going on. My heart melted when I saw JJ not only playing with Brady, but he got the other two in on it. The four boys were playing with this little ball that must have been in my car.

They were getting along so well, all of them laughing and having a good time. Even Dylan who can be an asshole of a teenager.

Sitting there all I could think about is how good of a dad JJ is going to make one day. I can see it clear as day, I know it's a few years away, but there is no doubt in my mind that we are going to have a family. And it will be a damn good one.

I got up and joined the boys for a little before we headed back to the house. On the way home I ordered us a pizza so we would have something to eat when we got home.

A little after we got back, and after we all managed to grab a quick shower the pizza arrived. While I was in the shower the boys made a little fort in the living room and got a movie ready to watch.

Fast and the furious, was there movie of choice. Which was not much of a shock. We grabbed the pizza and all found our spots in the new made fort. I was positioned in between JJ's legs, with a big blanket over top of us. Dylan was on one side, dean on the other and Brady was lying in front of us all.

We sat there and watched the movie, laughing and just enjoying being together. It made me so happy that the boys loved JJ, because I love him so damn much.

After the first movie ended we decided that we wanted a marathon, but by the second movie Brady was out, Dylan and Dean fell asleep in the middle of four and that left me and JJ. It was only 11:30 and my parents would be home soon, but I was so tired.

I fell asleep a bit and when I woke up JJ wasn't behind me anymore. I got up and saw the kitchen light on, and heard people talking.

"JJ that was very sweet of you to come over and watch the boys with y/n" I heard my mom say.

"Of course, I am always down to hang out with them. Honestly it's nice, since I don't have siblings. They are like the little brothers I didn't know I needed" JJ kind of laughed as he talked to my parents.

I just stood by the door listening to them all go on,

"You know son, I don't think that I could have asked for a better boy for my daughter to fall in love with" My dad said, I could feel my heart warm, knowing that he feels that way makes me happy.

"Thank you sir, sometimes I wonder how I got to be so lucky, I promise you I will make her happy as long as she lets me, and one day you can bet that I will be standing here asking your permission to marry her" JJ says, I smile again thinking about our future.

I wait a few moments before walking into the kitchen.

"What y'all talking about?" I question going over to hug my mom.

"Just how grateful we are for you" My dad says and I smile.

"Oh sure" I roll my eyes and walk over to JJ who wraps his arms around me.

"Well JJ you might as well stay the night, it's too late for you to go home" My mom says

"Thanks" JJ smiles and I say goodnight and we go upstairs.

We both crawl into my bed and I curl into his side.

"Night baby" JJ whispers "I love you"

"I love you too Jay" I say before I fall asleep in his arms.