The List

Y/n POV:

It is just another normal summer night in the outer banks. Me and JJ were staying at my house tonight cause my parents are out of town. And who wouldn't want to stay at home with their boyfriend.

We are laying on the couch watching the avengers, because both of us are huge marvel nerds. But that is a secret we keep between us.

"Uh Chris Evan is so hot" I say as we watch the big fight scene toward the end of the movie.

"Is he now" I heard JJ question from above me, I was laying in between his legs. I didn't even realize I said it out loud.

I look up to see him looking down at me with that stupid smirk of his. I roll my eyes and look back at the tv. "Yes, yes he is" I say laying my head back on JJ's chest.

As soon as the movie ended I sat up and turned off the tv, it was late and I figured that we could go back to my room to sleep. I stand up and reach for JJ's hand but he just keeps looking at me.

"What weirdo" I laughed at him as he continued to stare.

"Who else do you think is hot?" he questions, I can't tell if he is joking or not.

"What?" I laugh in confusion

"What other celebrities do you think are hot?" He asks again, okay he's serious

"Are you asking for my pass list?" I ask raising my eyebrow

"Your what?" He looks at me confused

"You know the list of celebrities you think are hot and you get a free pass with" I tell him, like he has never heard of one

"I guess so" he shrugs his shoulders.

"You really want to know?" I ask sitting back down on the couch. He nods.

"Okay, I have five so i'll tell you one of mine and then you tell me who would be on yours and we'll go back and forth, deal?" I tell him and he nods with a small smile.

"Okay first i already told you Chris Evans" I say crossing my legs sitting across from him.

It takes him a second I guess to think of someone, but then he looks up and says "I guess my first would be Zendaya"

"Good choice" I nod cause i mean come on she's beautiful

"Second would be Jensen Ackles" I say, JJ rolls his eyes he should have known dean winchester would be on my list.

"Okay, Margot Robbie" He says, I nod and smile another good choice

"Dylan O'Brian"

"Jennifer Lawrence"

"Sebastian Stan"

"Scarlett Johansson"

"Okay my last one is.." I think for a second, "Ooo, James Lafferty"

JJ rolls his eyes again, he knows I have a thing for One Tree Hill

'Okay my last one is Jennifer Aniston"

"Solid Choices JJ" I smile and stand up grabbing a water from the kitchen.

I walk back over the him and he looks like he's thinking again.

"You okay baby?" I ask, he looks up and that's when I see it

"JJ are you jealous?" I tilt my head and puff out my lips as if I'm pouting.

He rolls his eyes and stands up grabbing the blanket from the couch.

"No" he says "I just wanted to know, so next time we are watching a movie I can be prepared"

I roll my eyes again, this boy is jealous. I wrap my arms around him and place my chin on his chest looking up at him.

I stand on my tippy toes and gently kiss his lips.

His eyes met mine as we pulled away, "You know I only really have eyes for you" I tell him, something I forget that my boy needs some reassurance. And I am sure that conversation was not the most helpful for him.

"I love you JJ" I smile and wrap my arms back around his neck

"I love you more princess" He smiles and kisses my lips again, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight.

God I love this boy.

(682 words)