Back to you

Y/n POV:

"You ready?" I asked my sister and John B as we got ready to steal the gold back from Ward.

"More than ready," John B smiled at me.

I couldn't agree more, all I wanted was to be back in JJ's arms.

We hopped into the truck and made our way out to the road Cleo and Terrance were going to trap them on. We waited until we heard their truck approach, and as soon as we got the cue we jumped into action.

My dad and brother were on their knees on the street, and as hard as that was to watch. I knew that at the end of the day they were the bad guys.

We were about to get into the truck when my dad turned around.

"Sarah? Y/n?" he questioned catching a glimpse of us under our masks. "Oh my god you two are alive" By this time both him and Rafe were facing us.

Sarah and I shared a glance, both knowing that this was proving to be a little harder than we thought.

Everything that happened next was kind of a blur. I heard a gunshot go off, then I felt my head hit the ground. I thought I saw someone above me but before I could make out who it was I passed out.

—---------------

When I woke up I was in a familiar place, not really being able to make it out. Then it hit me.

I was home. Back in OBX, laying in my bed. Once I felt awake enough, I tried to get up, but a sharp pain came from my side.

I looked down, and everything that had happened came rushing back to me.

Someone shot me. Rafe shot me.

I could feel the panic rising in my body, I stumbled over to the door only to find it locked. I checked the windows and then again both of them were bolted shut.

I started to hyperventilate, I made my way back to my bed and tried to steady my breaths. Suddenly I heard the door unlock and it creaked open.

In walked no one other than my wonderful father.

"Y/n? You awake?" He asked carefully walking into my room. I just sat there in silence, meeting his eyes when he fully walked in.

"Awe baby, I am so glad that you are okay!" his voice cracked as he walked closer to me, I immediately hopped off my bed and kept my distance.

"Don't come near me" I yelled.

"Ah come on don't be like that, I saved you" he pleaded, i guess he thought I didn't remember because that is not what happened.

"No you are the reason this happened, you let Rafe go off the walls. And he shot me. Dad, he shot me, and now you have me locked in here like I am a prisoner." I was getting frantic, He started to back up realizing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with me.

"Y/n i know that is what you think, but I promise i am going to make things right. Until then you are going to have to stay here, I can't lose you again" My dad said as he began to retreat out of the room.

I tried to follow him out but I wasn't fast enough to reach the door. At this point my only hope is that Wheezie comes looking for me.

I fell back on my bed, wondering.

Are Sarah and John B okay?

Did they get the gold?

Are they home?

And JJ, is he okay?

Does everyone think I'm dead?

I let those thoughts guide me to a much needed sleep.