Girl Fight

Requested by Slayyy_ANGLES: Can you were JJ and yn are dating a yn Sarah get to a badly fist fight and John b and JJ Kiara and pope break up them up and JJ clams yn down and cleans her up

Y/n POV:

"I'll be right back" I say as I hop off JJ's lap and head toward the front of the chateau. JJ just smiled at me as I walked away thinking I needed to get away from the utter crap we just witnessed.

How on earth could John B pick Sarah over Kie and I, like are you serious. That girl is nothing but poison, and he knows how we feel about her. It's like he doesn't even care.

I close the front door just as Sarah is about to hop on her bike to head back to her "castle" on figure eight.

"Sarah" I yell, getting her attention. I walk toward her as she sets her bike back down.

"What y/n" she says, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Look I don't know what you are planning, but it needs to stop right now. Leave John B and the rest of us alone" I tell her as I walk to meet her eye.

"No" she smirks

"Excuse me?" I question crossing my arms, this girl is seriously getting on my nerves.

"You heard me, you're not the boss of John B. We can be together if we want, and if you don't like it then you can fuck off" I stand there almost speechless, like who the hell does she think she is talking too.

"Listen here, Kook princess. You are not welcome on this side of the island, and for the record I know I'm not the boss of John B, but I do happen to be his sister. And if I tell you to leave him alone, you better back the fuck off." I snarl at the girl

"Or what?" She questions getting up in my face.

Without a second thought I fist swung hitting her straight in the face. She stumbled back a little but grabbed the side of her face. Shock writing all over her facial features.

"That" I smirk, not thinking she had the balls to fight back.

I was wrong.

Suddenly she was charging at me and causing us both to fall to the ground. Soon enough it was a full on girl fight. Hair pulling, smacks across the face, kicking and screaming.

"Bitch" "Slut" "Two faced whore" being some of the words that were exchanged.

After what felt like hours, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. John B was pulling me up off of Sarah, I had her pinned to the ground, guess he didn't like that.

"Stop" I heard John B yell, as I kept fighting him to get back to beating the shit out of sarah.

John B finally let go passing me off to JJ, who was not as surprised at what had transpired.

John B went over and helped Pope help Sarah up to her feet. Blood spread across her face, and a big ass bruise from where I punched her.

It made me smile knowing that I won that fight, and maybe next time she will think twice before coming to the cut.

"Baby" JJ whispered into my ear, as I watched John B help Sarah. It did kind of bother me though that he was more concerned with her than his own sister.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened" Kie said standing on the porch. I didn't even notice her there.

Suddenly all eyes were on me, all of them knowing that I most likely started what happened.

"What?" I question crossing my arms. "I told her to leave us alone and the bitch talked back."

Sarah just rolled her eyes as John B told her he would drive her home.

After he got her in the car he walked over to me as I was recounting ever that happened to Kie, Pope, and JJ. "We are going to talk about this later" He scolded then walked back to the car, I felt the fury rise in my body once more.

I flipped both of them off as they drove away, then stormed into the house. Not paying any attention to the comments by my friends.

I walked straight into the bathroom, knowing that I needed to clean myself up. Before I could even start JJ walked in and closed the door behind us.

I was getting the supplies from under the sink, not even realizing that I was tearing up after everything that just happened.

"Y/n" JJ spoke softly. I couldn't even turn to look at him, I just stared at the floor.

"Babe" he said again, resting his hands on my shoulder slightly turning me around.

As soon as I met his eyes the tears began to really flow. I sobbed into his chest for a few minutes as he rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

Once I calmed down JJ set me up on the counter in the bathroom and grabbed a couple of cotton balls and some antiseptic to clean up my face.

We stayed there in silence as he cleaned my wounds, me flinching every so often from the sting.

This was a weird thing for the both of us, normally it was me cleaning up JJ after a fight.

"Alright baby, I'm done" JJ says softly, throwing the trash into the trash can.

I nod and hop off the counter. "Thanks" I whisper and give him a slight smile.

I make my way back into my room knowing that JJ would follow, I peel off my shirt before sliding JJ's hoodie over my body. I slide into bed pulling the covers over my face.

After a few moments I feel the bed dip next to me. Suddenly JJ's arms were wrapped around my body snuggling into the back side of my body.

"Wanna talk about it" He whispers into my back.

I uncover my face and lay down on my back staring at the ceiling.

"I just don't get it, why her. He is such a dick, and then he didn't even ask me if I was okay" I let out in a huff "like I get that we all know that I started that fight, but he didn't even give me a second thought after he pulled me off of her. It's like it doesn't even matter that I'm his sister"

JJ just sat there and listened to my rant, he knows that when I get like this is it best to just let me get it off my chest. He just continued to rub circles on my leg and arm.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't even imagine how you feel. But just know that I'm on your side." he says calmly "I'm always on your side" He finishes giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I turn to face him and just smile at his beautiful face, I don't know how but for the longest time just staring into JJ's eyes makes me feel calm and safe.

I lean in and give him a soft kiss on his lips. Whispering "Thank you" as I pull away

"I love you, you know" I coo running my hand down the side of his cheek

"I know" He smiles "But not as much as I love you"

Before I could lean in and kiss him again, we both heard the front door slam just.

"Y/N!!" I heard John B yell as he walked into the house.

"Here we go" I roll my eyes, throwing the covers off me, and standing up, JJ going the same.

We both make our way over to the door, but before I could open it JJ grabs my hand and pulls me to turn to him.

"Hey don't worry, I got your back" he smiles running his hands down my arms.

I smile and turn to open the door, knowing that whatever is behind it won't matter because I have JJ by my side.

(1300 words - i don't know how I feel about this, but I hope y'all like it!)