Crain House

"Okay, so she has motion sensor lights. We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggests as we sit in on the side of the Crain house, how could we not have seen these yesterday.

"What? That's not how it works" Kie says looking over at my boyfriend like he was an idiot, which at this moment he might as well be.

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B also suggests, I just shake my head at the pair's stupidity.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kie says sarcastically

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch." Sarah says as the group argues about stupid ideas.

"That's a good idea" I say "Let's go" I start to stand up with Sarah and suddenly JJ is pulling me down.

"No, no, no you are not going into that house baby, Crain chops people into pieces and I like you in one piece." JJ protests. I can hear John B protesting with Sarah too, but I pull out of my boyfriend's grip and cup his face in my hands.

"Babe I love that you are protective, but I'm going with Sarah" I say with a smirk on my face and get up to go with Sarah.

JJ protests again, and tries to grab my hand but I manage to get away before he can pull me back down.

I hear John B say "Be Safe" to Sarah, I smile at the two because it's so nice to see them in love, especially because now I can tease them, like he did to me and JJ for so long.

Me and Sarah manage to turn off the breakers and make our way through the house.

Sooner than we hope we find Ms.Crain.

We run through the house trying to get away, not before she managed to cut my leg with a freaking fire poker.

We finally get down to the basement where the rest of the group are. There was too much adrenaline rushing through my body to even register the pain I am in.

It feels hazy and I don't fully understand what is going on, until I feel JJ pull me toward the car.

I hop in the front seat, taking a breath as the rest of our friends get in the van.

"John B, hurry!!" I hear Sarah yell and as soon as he is in the car JJ speeds off.

I can hear cheering in the background, not before I start to feel like I am going to pass out.

"Jay.." I start to say before I pass out.

—-------------------

I start to wake up feeling a hand in mine.

I look up and pain starts to shoot down my leg.

"JJ" I whisper. His eyes shoot to meet mine and I can see his puff red eyes, he was crying.

"Oh thank god" He breathes out. Then pulls me into his body.

His touch instantly makes me feel better and I hold onto him.

"You are never going anywhere without me again" He whispers in my ear.

I pull away and smile "Did we get it?" I question, still in a small haze.

"Yeah baby we did" He smiles and I relax, knowing that things were about to change forever. 

(573 words - sorry this one was kind of rushed)