High

Y/n POV:

"Y/n!!!" Sarah yelled from John B's room. I was laying in bed waiting for JJ to get back from work, I didn't even know she was here.

"Sare?" I yelled back "You scared the shit out of me, how long have you been here?"

"Half and Hour, you were asleep when I got here" she yelled back

"Are you waiting for John B," I asked, still not getting out of bed.

"Yep" I heard her voice get closer, I lifted up my head and saw her standing in the doorway. "Are you waiting for JJ?"

"Yep" I said, putting my head back into my pillow.

"Well, John B said he would be back in like an hour, so wanna do something till they get home?" Sarah asks now sitting down on the bed next to me.

I sat up next to her, I was honestly so bored and JJ was probably going to be home around the same time. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"Ummmm" Sarah started looking around the room for something to do. Then the idea hit me. I hopped up from the bed and rummaged through the side drawer until I found what I was looking for.

"Jackpot!" I yelled pulling out the baggie with JJ's weed in it. I turned to Sarah with a grin plastered on my face, she returned the smile.

----------------------------------

JJ POV:

I pulled up to the chateau at the same time that John B was pulling in. We had both just got off for work around the same time.

"Yo JB" I said walking to meet him by the porch.

"Hey JJ" John B said as we did our pogue handshake

As we were walking into the house all I could hear was giggling. We got into the living room to see y/n and Sarah laying on the couch upside down laughing their asses off. I spotted the end of the blunt that they must have smoked.

I looked over to John B and just laughed.

"Girls?" I said, catching their attention.

"Baby!!!" Y/n screeched as she fumbled off the couch and made her way over to me. She jumped right into my arms, I almost dropped her because I was not expecting that.

"Well hello there" I smiled down at her "Did someone get into my weed stash?"

"Nooooooo" she giggled looking over at Sarah who was now in John B's arms.

"Hey right" I laughed at my girlfriend, she was high as a kite. Y/n suddenly hopped out of my arms and looked back over at Sarah.

"Sare! We can ask them now!" she exclaimed

"Ohhhhh yeah" Sarah giggled back at my girlfriend

"Ask us what?" John b questioned, looking just as confused as me.

"Can we go for a boat ride?" Y/n asked to look up at me with her sad puppy eyes. Damn those eyes I just couldn't resist. I looked over at John B and we both just nodded.

"Sure princess" I smiled at her.

"Yay!!" Y/n grabbed Sarah's hand and both of them started running down toward the dock.

"Bro you got to hide your weed better" John B told me.

"You got that right" I laughed

We made our way out of the house and down to the pogue to see the girls already on the boat. They were still giggling up a storm. We hopped onto the boat and started to make our way out into the marsh.

The girls stayed toward the back of the boat, every once and a while we would peer back to make sure that they were going okay, and that neither of them fell overboard.

After we parked the boat both John B and I made our way over to our girlfriends. We sat down and the girls laid their heads back into our laps. They were still giggling about god knows what, we stayed like that for a few hours, until it started to get dark outside.

Both the girls were starting to get tired, so we started the boat back up and made our way back to the chateau. Once we got back John B grabbed a sleeping Sarah and brought her into the house. I picked up Y/n and started to make my way back to the house.

She started to stir awake, and I just looked down. She looked so beautiful, the way the moonlight was lighting up her face. Her hair falling so perfectly on her face, letting out little snores. She is the most perfect thing in the world.

"Jay?" I heard her say with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah, princess?" I said quietly

"Cuddles" was all that she said, I let out a small laugh and continued to carry her into our room.

I laid her down on the bed and as soon as I let go of her she let out a whine and threw her arms back into the air.

"Cuddles" she whined again

She was so cute, I couldn't deny her the cuddles that she wanted. So I crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around her body. She snuggled into my chest and let out a content sigh.

I kissed her head and pulled her a little closer.

"Goodnight love" I whispered into her ear, she was already fast asleep. "I love you"

(874 words)

(I don't know how I feel about this one)