Your Introduction

This is what I imagine y/n's intro at the beginning of the series would be. 

Then there's y/n. She is the coolest person you will ever meet. I met her the same time I met JJ, and ever since then we have been inseparable. When she's not hanging around with us, you can catch her surfing or helping anyone on the island she can. Don't tell JJ, but she is the best surfer on the island. She is the kindest person on the planet, not to mention one of the prettiest girls on the island. Everyone loves her, she has the brightest smile in the world, and she makes the best cookies ever. Y/n is the type of person to put everyone's needs in front of her own, and if you dare mess with someone she cares about, do you have it in for you. But on the other hand, if you mess with her, you'll have to deal with us, well mostly JJ.

Her and JJ have always had something between them. They have been friends since they were still in diapers. They both swear that it's nothing but anyone with eyes can see that they are in love with each other, and are just too stubborn to tell one another. We all love to tease them about it but being honest I can't wait for them to give up the act, cause they are literally meant for each other, but don't tell them I said that.

So, that's my crew.