Hot Tub

Requested by Slayyy_Queenss: can u do the hot tub scene but instead of JJ its yn and JJ finds her by himself

He had been looking for her all afternoon. After the incident with Barry y/n went off the rails. She was so fed up with everything going on around her. All the danger that her and her friends were being put through, on top of the fact that every time she went home her father let her have it.

She tried so hard to be the perfect friend, the perfect daughter, the perfect girl. But things were never as they seemed.

Sure she was always protecting her friends, that's why she took the fall for Pope and JJ when it came to Toppers boat. And as much as the boys appreciated it, they were more upset that she was messing with her life.

When her father found out, well lets just say that he made sure she would never do anything like that again. He would hit her in places that no one would see, and he made sure that she never said a thing. And she didn't, but it was getting way too hard to handle.

That's part of the reason she freaked out and stole Barry's drug money, it was a way to "make amends" with her dad and maybe just maybe he would let up on her.

But she was wrong. And no one knew, until now.

JJ finally made his way back to the chateau after looking practically around the whole island for his best friend. The others figured that she just needed a little time to calm down, but JJ knew better.

They had been best friends for almost their entire life, he knew everything about her. Well almost everything.

As he hopped off his bike he heard noise coming from the backyard. He walked around the house and as soon as he saw it his jaw dropped.

"JJ" she yelled drunkenly as she stood up in the hottub that he had never seen before.

Her lips were curled into a drunken smile, She was surrounded by bright lights and the sound of the hot tub she was in.

"Y/n" JJ said in disbelief. He looked up at her with tears forming in his eyes.

He couldn't believe what was in front of him, his normally bright and bubbly best friend was broken. And he had no idea why.

She caught a glimpse of the sadness on his face, the one thing she ever wanted was pity, that's why she never said anything.

"Hey stop with that sad shit and get over here" she said waving her over toward him

He stood there for a second more, he honestly couldn't believe what he was looking at.

"What happened?" JJ asked, walking toward her a little.

"Nothing, now get in" She smiled

"This is not nothing y/n. There is no way you would steal that money and then buy all this without a reason. What the hell is going on?" Panic started to find its way into his words

"Nothing JJ" She yelled finally standing up and that's when he knew.

Her torso was littered with bruises and the closer he got he could see the few cuts on her arms and face. He wanted to know who did this. Who could hurt the sweetest most caring person he had ever met.

"Y/n" he said again, this time his voice broke.

"Just forget it JJ, It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine" she tried to hold back her own tears.

"You're not fine" He paused looking at her body over again "Who did this?"

"I am fine JJ. I am always fine! Don't you get it. Everything is fine. I mean why wouldn't it be fine. My life is constantly in danger because of this damn gold hunt, my friends don't care that I sacrificed everything for them, my dad takes everything I do as a reason to beat the shit out of me. I mean come on my life is fucking fanstaiic" She cried out now really breaking down

JJ doesn't say a thing, he just climbs into the hot tub with her. Not caring about taking off his shoes or shorts. He climbed in and pulled her body into his.

He held onto her so tight, trying to silently calm her down. As soon as he pulled her in, her arms wrapped around his waist. They both held on for dear life, like it either let go the other would disappear.

"I'm so tired Jay" She cried out in between her harsh sobs

He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I'm going to be okay I promise" He whispered into her ear.

After what felt like forever, JJ guided her out of the hot tub and into the house. He grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of pajama shorts for her to change into.

After she changed, JJ guided her to the spare bed and laid her down. As he was able to get up and go to sleep on the couch, she pulled him back down onto the bed.

"Please don't leave" She whispered out, tears still staining her cheeks

JJ nodded and climbed into the bed with her letting her cuddle into his side.

It was then that JJ decided that no matter what happened in the morning he would never let anything else ever happen to her.

She was his everything and he was going to make sure she knew it.

(922 words)