3

how so.

Qiao Yu sat on the seat, covering his face with silent hands.

The person behind kicked her on the stool twice, sarcastically: "What's the matter with Qiao Yu, now I feel ashamed of a wrestling just now?"

…You can shut up, if it wasn't for you, the hero, who didn't do human affairs, could I just make an impulse shot? I shouldn't have caught your bag and changed it to grab your pants.

"That, that's not the plot that a campus romance novel should have..."

"...I just think about it."

The weak retort of the system calmed Qiao Yu a bit. She sighed and lowered her hand, and slammed the back table a few times as a counterattack to vent her anger. After hearing Yeh hiss inhalation, she closed it down. Stopped.

The girl sitting in front of her was attracted by her movement and looked back. Qiao Yu looked at her suspiciously beautiful eyes, smiled stiffly and waved at her.

Lin Qing blinked in confusion and turned back, acting cutely like a bunny.

Qiao Yu felt his stomach hurt.

how so!

Yes, Qiao Yu was sitting in the second-to-last position by the window, with the male lead Cong Ye sitting behind and the female lead Lin Qing sitting in front.

What **** arrangement!

It doesn't matter if the hostess is not next to each other, it's not impossible to stay away, now she is so bluntly caught in the middle, what's the matter! How innocent she is! How innocent!

Angrily, she turned back and glared at the boy Cong Ye at the same table. The other party was leaned back by her murderous gaze, and a baby's face was full of panic and innocence.

After all, why does Cong Ye have the same table! This is simply unreasonable in romance novels!

"This is one of the'friends', you have known the host for a long time too—"

"Ah, I know that I know you are so annoying! I just complain and complain, isn't it okay!"

Regardless of Congye's provocative question of Qiao Yu, why are you doing it again? Are you looking for fault and a very daring and very small Lu Yao's teary voice, Qiao Yu closed his eyes haggardly, turned back and looked out the window, feeling gray outside The misty weather matches my mood very well.

Originally, my intention to do a good job of being a spectator was shattered by myself in less than a day. At that time, Qiao Yu watched Cong Ye's tensed swordsmanship against Lin Qing unilaterally. His body moved faster than his brain. When he recovered, he had fallen to the ground with Cong Ye.

"Host, what you did was so sudden, I didn't have time to stop you."

Faced with the system's righteous reprimand, Qiao Yu couldn't defend herself at all, bowed her head and accepted all orders.

"...But I don't think you can stop me either."

The mumbling in her mind couldn't escape the ears of the system, and the system asked in confusion: "Why? It's not the host that you said to be a good dragon without interfering in the plot?"

"I was so naive."

"..."

The confession was clean and clear, and the system was blocked and there was nothing to say.

"Ah-how to put it." Qiao Yu touched his hair uncomfortably. "If I look at it from my authorship, letting the things just happen naturally is the best choice."