56

The birthday is the eldest on his birthday, not to mention that Qiao Yu has never refused Lin Qing.

She obediently took out an incense stick and handed it to Lin Qing, and she also took out one to light it. The two were relatively speechless, watching the tiny flames bloom and fall in the night.

"Thank you? The fireworks."

"……Um."

Facing Lin Qing's thoughtless thanks, Qiao Yu knew that Cong Ye must have failed to keep the secret. At this time, it is ignorant to say anything more, so I can only keep my mouth shut, and hide a cool thought by the night of the sea.

"Qiao Yu--almost starting to pack things and go back--"

The surrounding fireworks gradually came to an end, and there was a figure waving at them on the beach, listening to the voice from Cong Ye. Qiao Yu also waved his hand in response.

So everyone started to clean up the mess. It was dark on the beach without fireworks, so the car lights were turned on.

After cleaning up his area, Qiao Yu stood on the beach, looking at the sea level, without moving for a long time.

The lights are so bright, safe, stable, and will not go out.

But in her mind she frequently thought of the dazzling fireworks that lit up for a moment, for a moment of dazzling and heroic fireworks.

In the end, she? I don't know why Lin Qing suddenly came to her just now. She was supposed to be just a background board for the male and female masters to talk at the beach, but moved onto the stage with Lin Qing's undesirable movements.

If the world is changing in the unknown, and everything she does is useless, then what should she do.

At last, Qiao Yu looked deeply at the surface of the sea and turned his head.

After driving back to the hotel, a rich dinner was waiting for them.

Compared with the big scene full of people at his birthday party, Qiao Yu prefers this kind of small-scale gathering. The mood of the crowd just now due to the fireworks has not subsided, and the atmosphere of the birthday party is in full swing. Halfway through the meal, Qiao Yu was tricked into drinking a glass of sake by his unscrupulous father, coughing again and again.

"Well, it seems that Yuyu doesn't like this, so try this? It's sweet!"

Qiao Yu was dizzy, lost his vigilance half-believingly, and drank another glass.

This time, Dad Qiao didn't lie to her, it was indeed a sweet wine. Qiao slapped and slapped, feeling that the taste was not bad.

By the time Lin Qing found out that something was wrong, both father and daughter were already drunk.

Mom Qiao was reluctantly grabbing Dad Qiao's ear and scolding him, Dad Qiao smirked. Qiao Yu drunk his head on the table with dim eyes. Seeing Lin Qing approaching worriedly, he stared at him.

"What's wrong……?"

Her voice was soft, much lazier than usual, with a long speech ending, and her eyes bright, like an innocent puppy.

"Also ask me what's wrong..." Lin Qing laughed nonchalantly, "I was drunk after drinking an alcoholic beverage before. This time I dare to drink directly."

Lin Qing smiled at her, but she didn't idle her hands. She brought a hot towel and gently wiped Qiao Yu's face.

"……Well."

Qiao Yu raised his head obediently to cooperate with her, his mouth flattened, and he didn't seem to be convinced yet.

"Because I... don't have a long memory."