11

Cong Ye is quite confused now.

Without saying a few words in the inexplicable dialogue between the two in front, the head teacher came in. He could only sit back in his seat and listen to Lu Yao wailing, who hadn't copied his homework next to him.

...So what's wrong with Lin Qingsheng's "a little bit" of anger? It can't be his problem.

After all, he is so miserable today, it can be said that he is a victim! Ye's face turned pale when he thought of the vague memories in the morning. He didn't expect that there are still such terrible means of transportation in the world. How did Lin Qing persist before?

Although his relationship with Lin Qing is really ordinary, he came to a pertinent opinion after experiencing the bus, and inadvertently reached a consensus with Qiao Yu: Lin Qing should not be allowed to sit down anymore, and he would abuse her from home with them. Similar.

He didn't want to understand, he stretched his leg to kick Qiao Yu's stool and wanted to ask her. As a result, the depression in the morning has not passed, causing him to kick the stool more loudly than before. Qiao Yu sat in front of him indifferently, staring angrily at Cong Ye.

Speaking of which, isn't Qiao Yu's relationship with Lin Qing a little better now? Yesterday, she sent Lin Qing home. Why didn't she help the old woman cross the road when she had this spare time? The grandmother wouldn't make him take the bus.

Qiao Yu turned out to be a school bully, let alone helping others, it would be nice if she didn't bully others. What made her turn her off?

"—Is it something wrong? That's Qiao Yu."

At noon, Cong Ye chewed on the lamb chops and made a generous statement in the cafeteria compartment.

"...So that's why you rushed Qiao Yu to have dinner with Lin Qing? To talk about her gossip?"

Mi Yi was out of interest, with a plain expression of "This is it?" on his face, silently stirring the porridge in the bowl.

"I don't think there is any problem, after all, Lin Qing is very good."

Seeing that a second traitor like Qiao Yu was about to appear inside, Cong Ye glared at Lu Yao, and the other party buried his head casually and filled his mouth with food.

"Absolutely something is wrong! Since Lin Qing turned around, Qiao Yu has started arguing with me almost every day, she has never been like this before!"

"I don't think you are arguing very happily."

"Who would quarrel and quarrel happily!"

Cong Ye glared at the cold-spoken Mi Yi, and Mi Yi recalled the past scenes, and still felt that he was actually quite happy in it. But she intuitively felt that it would be troublesome to deal with him after saying this, so she planned to end the topic hastily.

"It's probably a year older that my character has also grown. Isn't that good?"

"That's what I said..."

It sounds reasonable. Cong Ye was somewhat persuaded, but he felt that there was still something he couldn't let go of, and he frowned and fell into contemplation.

Mi Yi and Lu Yao looked at each other, and Lu Yao cleared his throat with interest and opened up a new topic: "Speaking of which, listening to what you said in the morning, you still have to take the bus for two weeks?"

It's okay not to mention it, Cong Ye's face stepped off as soon as he mentioned this, and he lost his appetite for eating. He stared at the lamb chops on the plate and nodded bitterly.