38

In the face of this fragmented scene, the first thing to react was the two eldest brothers.

Are they both students in No. 1 Middle School? The two of them looked much stronger than Li Hua, and their voices were thicker than his soft voice.

"Li Hua what are you doing? What do you mean?"

Ah, it looks like a fight in the nest. Then Qiao Yu didn't care about them very much, and continued to talk to Lin Qing.

"Do you know this?"

"Well, I used to be a junior high school classmate, didn't you think? Until he is also in high school here."

…The suspicious breath is good? Rich.

Qiao Yu looked at Zheng? Struggling and the two—just call them Xiong Da Xiong Er. Li Hua, who was talking, felt that he had vaguely seen the word "male two" on him.

"Hey, Qiao Yu, why are there so many people, can anyone? Tell me about the situation—"

Only now, the ignorant male protagonist realized that there were a lot of people in this place, so he yelled and leaned over.

Here you are, the dishes are almost cooling off.

With a complicated mood, Qiao Yu pushed the sweaty away from Ye a little, stretched out his hand and handed him the mineral water.

"...Anyway, congratulations on your first place."

If you can? Run faster? Thirty seconds would be even better?... That's not bad? Isn't the incident of hitting up now that there is nothing wrong with Cong Ye?

She slandered without mentioning it, explaining the current situation to him.

"I just went there? When I was buying water, Lin Qing was accosted by those two?"

"Eh, don't talk nonsense, we just came to ask for directions, okay? okay?."

When Xiong's big ears moved? He turned around and retorted confidently, making Qiao Yu a daze.

"…Ask for directions?"

"Yes, we two don't know? How to get to the stadium, just ask this? Miss sister."

"..."

Qiao Yu was startled by his greasy tone, silently turned his head to look at the building at the end of the road on the right hand side, with the three words gleaming on top of the gymnasium.

…Can he stand here? When he sees the gymnasium, he can also use this awkward excuse? Speaking of it, when she is blind?

She looked at the three of them with idiot eyes, Li Hua couldn't help Qiao Yu's face, and he hurried over to pull Xiongda.

"Don't talk nonsense, everyone is waiting? Waiting for you to go back? Practice, don't go back again? I sue the teacher!"

The two snorted impatiently and turned to Li Hua with sarcasm.

"Oh, did you take out the trick to press the bottom of the box?"

"You said that this elder sister is your little girlfriend, we definitely wouldn't go? Provoke her, right?"

Li Hua's white face flushed at the sight, and he stammered and couldn't say a decent counterattack. The two were smiling hippies, and Xiong Da was smashed in the face by the mineral water bottle thrown from the side.

He has passed away, and saw that Qiao Yu was still holding the posture of throwing out the water bottle. Seeing? He didn't mean to dodge, slowly rolled up his sleeves, revealing his slender and powerful forearms. Unconcealed sorrow.