54

Turning the sky around? The atmosphere between Qiao Yu and Lin Qing was not right to the point that everyone found out.

On the third day of the trip, Qiao Yu, who had been tired for two days, finally ushered in her rest day, but her rest environment was not very comfortable.

At the dinner table, Cong Ye looked at Qiao Yu on his left and Lin Qing on his right. It was really "can't stop drinking and throwing chopsticks?"

Obviously these two? People have always been sitting and eating together, and it is inevitable that they have to pick each other's dishes and show their affection. Why today? Qiao Yu squeezed beside him?

When I wake up, the sky changes. Cong Yeshi didn't know the taste, moved his rice bowl to Qiao Yu's side, and asked quietly.

"...You quarreled with Lin Qing?"

Qiao Yu shook his chopsticks and silently poured her share of natto into the Cui Ye bowl.

Don't say it? Don't say it? Well! Why use him as a picky eater!

Cong Ye wrinkled his face and put down the bowl in disgust, and then moved to Lin Qing's side.

"You and Joe met—"

"I'm done."

He didn't mean to talk about it with him at all? So he put down his chopsticks and left the table.

Cong Ye pitifully pulled the rice, feeling like a little cabbage that no one loves and no one loves.

Fortunately, there were more than three of them at the dinner table, and a few adults who fell from Ye and who loved gossip could stand up. Dad Qiao, who was full of food and drink, looked funny, and asked frankly, "Yu Yuzhen and Lin Qing had a quarrel? It's a rare thing for you two."

Qiao Yu endured again? Endure, still blushing unconvincingly, pounding the rice in the bowl, and said: "We didn't quarrel..."

"Hmm." Cong Ma nodded slowly, chewing slowly, "I don't think it looks like it."

"I feel like a young couple who blushed after they were married."

"small--"

How can this man always have such a wonderful metaphor! When I went to Congjia for the first time before, and when I was eating, I said in person, she was the new son-in-law who came to the door!

Qiao Yu was indignant and moved so much that he almost knocked over the miso soup bowl beside his hand.

She put down the dishes and chopsticks hurriedly, and retorted a few words with her neck, to the effect that? Cong's mother made jokes on the children for the old and disrespectful. Never moved? He said that the radishes in this place are very delicious and sweet.

Qiao Yu also had no choice but to flee from Xi in a hurry.

It's not that she doesn't want to get along well with Lin Qing, it's really that she? Can't? Face Lin Qing's face directly.

Yesterday? What happened in the hot spring beforehand? I don't mention it, but the dream she had at night--

When Qiao shuddered, he banged against the wall twice.

Shameless! Nasty! Unscrupulous!

How could she berate that she couldn't change the fact that she had a strange dream. Although the actual situation in the dream? Jing Qiaoyu could not remember clearly, she still felt helpless? Yan faced Lin Qing.

Her feelings? Not innocent at all! She greeted Lin leaning!

Qiao Yu leaned against the wall in frustration, guilty or confession, and finally could only accept that she was a vulgar person.