97

Taking Qiao Yu's birthday as the boundary-or earlier, probably from the day when he proposed the break time, Lin Qing's addiction plan that had just been built has gradually collapsed.

Her original idea was very good: by keeping a certain distance with Qiao Yu, to restrain her feelings of becoming too eager for Qiao Yu due to two years of separation? And after getting initial results? Yu-this is the end? Let's put it down for now.

Even now, even the first step has failed, let alone maintaining, it is better to say that the distance between them has been drastically shortened during this period of time.

Of course, there was a reason why she was unsatisfactory, but Lin Qing still felt that it was mainly because the other protagonist in this plan became more and more bold, and disagrees with herself in the fundamental direction.

"Look, what is this different from quitting smoking and drinking? Isn't it the same?"

During the break, Qiao Yu spoke his own rationale seriously with a look on his face.

"After all, I? I'm not a completely harmful thing like tobacco and alcohol. It's best if they can be quit completely. I? Can't be quit."

……Speaking plausibly, it's kind of like that, and at first glance, I was prepared.

"So I? I don't think I can't use the method of quitting those things? Treat me? That? Absolutely not."

Seeing Lin Qing loosen, Qiao Yu raised his eyebrows at her when he hit the iron while it was hot.

"——What should be used here is not to keep a distance, but to get a little closer to get used to it, right? Gentle treatment? Better, gentle treatment?"

For a while, unable to find a word to refute Qiao Yu, Lin Qing looked at her silently, and hesitated to speak?

"...That's why you keep putting your hand on my waist? Why?"

"Oops."

The reaction was very grandiose, Qiao Yu let out a very unconscious exclamation, and slowly withdrew her hands that were around Lin Qing's waist that she had stretched out from the gap between Lin Qing and the back of the chair. Put it back on his lap momentarily.

"This is—probably a skin hunger disease or something like that? It stretched out without knowing it."

It was sophistry at all. Lin Qing gave her an angry and funny look. Although she felt that what she said before this ridicule was reasonable, she still wanted to preach to her recent more and more presumptuous behavior. Fan.

"This disease came really suddenly, obviously a month ago? It was normal."

"Well, maybe what happened this month? What happened, what do you have? Do you have a clue?"

I have to say that Qiao Yu's face and mouth have made great progress recently. Now he is not only unmoved by the insinuations in her words, but even able to stop her words without a hassle. His smile looks like The full meaning was profound, but Lin Qing gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Then I? Think it might be the problem of this break time?"

Saying this? It was a complete provocation. Lin Qing caught Qiao Yu's smiling eyes and showed her an impeccable smile.

"If you don't do this kind of thing during your break, you won't have this kind of trouble."

Although she thought this was not so good when she worked so hard... but Lin Qing was really cute.

Qiao Yu thought about it pretentiously in confusion, the corners of his mouth couldn't hold his smile, so he had to cover it with a deliberate sigh.