24

Soon it was the day when the ranking test came out of the month, and Qiao Yu was still a little bit nervous.

Although the grades in all subjects have been down in succession these days, she has avoided failing for the time being, but whether she can get rid of the top ten in the class, she still has to look at the rankings to be sure.

But she actually felt stable. After all, her brother Lu Yao failed five subjects in nine subjects. According to him, he was still performing normally and was probably ranked third from the bottom in the class.

This second generation of the rich may not be very smart.

After the morning reading, the head teacher posted a thin piece of the class report card on the edge of the blackboard. The list listed the class ranking, each subject score and the overall grade ranking of the class in order of student number. People, it took a long time for Qiao Yu to stand out and squeeze to the forefront.

Qiao Yu's class rank 23rd grade rank 196

Great!

Qiao Yu, who rushed forward to the 200th place, was overjoyed. Before going to find Lin Qing for credit, he almost stopped the car and glanced at the bottom of the list.

Lin Qing's Class Ranking 1st Grade Ranking 5

…My God, is this the strength of the boss.

Qiao Yu couldn't open his eyes at the glorious achievement, and hurriedly got out of the crowd and went straight to Lin Qing, who was sitting firmly in his seat.

"Lin Qing! Lin Qing! You got the first place in the class!"

She was happy as if she had taken the first place exam herself, but Lin Qing herself just nodded calmly and asked, "How are you?"

"I am 23 this time!"

Although it was incomparable with Lin Qing, Qiao Yu, who had escaped the fate of tutoring, was already very satisfied, and proudly raised his chest.

"It's all Lin Qing's credit!"

"Huh? What about me?"

Cong Ye, who was also watching the return of his grades, stopped when he heard this, leaning over and pointing at himself.

"Ah? I don't know how many you are?"

"I mean my credit! You have seen Lin Qing's first place, and you want to know who I am!"

Qiao Yu, who couldn't think of it, looked at Mi Yi next to him for help, and the other side couldn't stand her.

…Good guy, she was coached to the 23rd place by the first and second bosses before co-authoring. It always feels like a waste of resources.

Qiao Yu felt that he couldn't think much about it, and listened to Cong Ye continue to ask for credit.

"Lin Qing and I taught you together. Even if Lin Qing takes 90% of the credit, then I have to have 10%, right?"

"? Isn't my hard work worth mentioning! You can't count this 10%!"

Then I went to Lin Qing's 90% to pick it up! He has given in so much and still come to him to grab it!

Cong Ye swallowed his anger, and finally took his 1% of the credit to repay him after some argument.

"Yes, it's okay, then should you give me a thank you gift?"

"Huh? Did Lin Qing say something? Why did you come over and ask for something first?"

The two looked at Lin Qing, who holds 90% of the credit. Lin Qing didn't know what Cong Ye wanted to do, and tilted his head in confusion.