114

Want to fall in love.

It’s been a long time since Qiao Yu had this idea. What she said about this matter might cause a shock among her friends. After all, she is the kind of person who is more interested in careers and so on in everyone’s hearts. She has been in a relationship for so many years. I have never experienced it before, who would have thought that this iron tree of her has been holding a heart that wants to blossom for many years.

It is said that for so many years, in fact, her age in her world is the kind that has just grown up-as a world where the science and technology tree is quite high in the parallel world, the world of Qiao Yu probably branched quite early. Now the inhabitants of this world have extremely long life spans, and centenarians who will be respected in other worlds abound on the basketball courts here.

In fact, every aspect of daily life is not very different from the parallel worlds that Qiao Yu saw in his work, but technology is mainly reflected in some strange details. For example, due to the substantial increase in life expectancy, people's memory has also improved to a certain extent, but there will always be times when they cannot remember something because of the long time span. So the solution proposed for this problem is a medical measure that specifically helps people organize their memories, remember what they want to remember, and selectively forget those very indifferent memories.

You can choose to organize it every few years to make sure you remember what you want to remember, and clean up the fragmented memories to make room-for example, at noon, she clearly said not to put green onions. But if it was released, there is really no need to stay in the memory.

Qiao Yu frowned and began to pick the green onions out of the noodle soup with difficulty.

Yes, in terms of food, there is no such thing as a pill and other energy-keeping practices as written in science fiction. If Qiao Yu said, the world has really reached that state, it can only be said to be a great one. Regress. If you don’t even have a taste, what's the energy in this world?

The topic is too far away. In short, Qiao Yu wants to fall in love and has been thinking about it for many years.

Of course, the subject was the same person from beginning to end, but it has not been done so far.

"Qiao Yu! Help!"

While she was concentrating on picking green onions, a colleague suddenly sat down on the empty seat in front of her, and leaned towards her leaning on the table, shocking Qiao to fall back.

"That doomsday world, I found the wrong host!"

He was not familiar with this colleague on weekdays, and Qiao Yu listened in a misty sweat to the whole story, and while slandering in his heart that this could be wrong, he smiled politely.

"I see, I secretly make up a system for you."

"Grateful!"

The colleague folded his hands together, and then smiled pleasingly.

"Then, that host candidate this time, I might have to lend you a use..."

"Why, can't you use yourself."

"No way! In that world, you and Lin Qing Congye are classmates, but I have nothing to do with you!"

It was another explanation from him. From the convenience of Qiao Yu’s identity to how well Qiao Yu in the parallel world meets the requirements, he said that Qiao Yu had a headache. Seeing that his face was getting cold, he had to answer and look at his colleagues. Going happily.

In the choice of the host, they have always had an unwritten rule, which is to give priority to themselves in the parallel world.

This rule is not based on any well-intentioned considerations. It is simply because it is more or less better to control the behavior of the host. Although depending on the world, even the same person may have different personalities, but it is better than picking one at all. It’s better for someone who knows to be a host.