85

The waiting days are never easy.

Lin Qing thinks she has the right to speak about this matter. After all, after meeting Qiao Yu, she always seems to be waiting.

At the very beginning, I waited for Qiao Yu to fall in love with her, and after mutual understanding, I waited for Qiao Yu to solve the problem of satisfaction, and then waited for Qiao Yu to come back.

She was not a person who was good at waiting, but she was willing to make an exception for Qiao Yu.

She guarded? A lonely memory waited for two years--perhaps exactly one and a half years, after all, she was kept in the dark for more than half a year before Qiao Yu left, and she only felt the strangeness of a certain moment every day. Confuse.

If? If you can remain that ignorant forever, you might be happier than now.

—At least Qiao Yu seems to think so.

Standing three steps away? Lin Qing lowered his eyes to the person who thought he was so irritating. He didn't look at what she was looking at at this time, and secretly thanked her for being obedient and not approaching or speaking.

Lin Qing was very angry, Lin Qing was really angry with Qiao Yu.

Just saying goodbye without saying goodbye is enough for her to make a pot of bitter wine in a difficult time.

What's more, she didn't even know anything about this person's return.

There is nothing more offensive than knowing the whereabouts of one’s lover from a nearby audience?

Should it be said that "new hatred and old hatred" came to my heart together? Lin Qing quickly adjusted the heartbeat disturbed by Qiao Yu's unspoken rules, and asked calmly.

"I have something to ask you, can I."

Without receiving a response, Lin Qing took a glance and saw that Qiao Yu was nodding obediently, pursing her mouth, and was sincere in enforcing her ban.

Not daring to look more, Lin Qing looked away at a glance, and said, "I ask you to answer, don't say anything else."

"Um."

Quickly understand? This is the meaning of allowing her to speak when she is asked a question. Qiao Yu made a gentle nasal sound, which sounded no objection at all. But the more she was like this, the more complicated Lin Qing's mood became.

"Two years ago, what happened?"

The question that has been lingering in my heart so far has not been able to show up in front of people can finally be asked to the Lord. This matter is like a fishbone stuck in Lin Qing's throat, growing deeper and deeper with the years, almost growing with the flesh, such as? When I was able to spit it out, I felt like tearing pain, reminding Lin Qing that the days and nights with it were not easy.

After Lin Qing remembered Qiao Yu, it wasn't that he hadn't guessed, but they were all fantasies that couldn't fall to the ground. No one could give her the exact answer at that time, and now she can't wait to cut it open? This old creation.

"..."

She heard Qiao Yu take a breath, and said slowly.

"...I changed the post I posted at that time, and then the satisfaction became zero, and I was punished...Well, I was taken out of this world, which is equivalent to exile."

"Recently, my satisfaction has risen to one, and I will be able to come back."

What she said was flat and straightforward, but Lin Qing breathed in confusion.