89

The autumn is high and the air is refreshing, and the breeze is peaceful.

Lin Qing has already changed his third suit. But looking left and right in the mirror, I always feel that I am still not satisfied.

Even Lin's mother was shocked by this movement, and she probed it curiously, looking at the rare? On the clothes? Such a struggling daughter, leaning funny? by the door.

"Is this to... go out on a date?"

"Not at all!"

Lin Qing's face flushed suddenly, turned her head and anxiously denied it. Seeing her mother's expression of disagreement? Believing, she straightened her face and said.

"It's going to work."

"...I remember? You did a part-time job in a coffee shop? Didn't that have work clothes?"

Lin Qing is a little bit embarrassed to mention this, so he subtly averted his eyes.

"Starting last week... changed jobs."

"Well, mother hasn't heard of this."

Ma Lin made a face pretending to be serious, and consciously swept across the unfolded clothes on the bed, her eyes full of deep meaning.

"What kind of job do you want to dress up so nicely? Okay?"

Annoyed by her narrow tone, Lin Qing walked a few steps to the door and pushed her out, and said angrily before closing the door.

"It's a tutor!"

"Oops."

Seeing the closed door slammed in front of her, Ma Lin blinked suspiciously, a little confused about the situation in front of her.

"...Since? It's just a tutor? Why are you still shy?"

Lin Qing in the room looked at the clock, and it was already too long before she went out. She had to make sure that she was dressed neatly at the last time, and her eyes fell on the mirror at a certain point, she suddenly held her head. After breathing, he let out an embarrassed sigh.

……What should I do, shouldn’t it be better to remove the stud on the left ear?

Qiao Yu was sitting in the courtyard at the door counting the clouds.

The weather is very good, the sun in the afternoon of September is not very hot, only the person in the picture is warm, making Joe feel sleepy and patted his cheeks to cheer up. Keeping her head up, she was a little tired. She lowered her head and rubbed her neck, and was attracted by the white color in front of her eyes.

"Ah, cat."

Before the waiting person came, an unexpected guest appeared first. A little white cat got into the yard effortlessly from the gap in the railing, and looked at Qiao Yu from a distance. The raised left front foot was suspended in the air hesitantly, seeming to hesitate? Do you want to move forward?

"Nia."

Come here. After making such a gesture, Qiao Yu squatted down directly on the spot and stretched out his hand tentatively. The white cat hesitated for a while and walked towards her cautiously.

"You are so beautiful, can you touch you?"

He had a friendly conversation with the other party, and after getting the consent (probably), Qiao Yu carefully touched its warm fur, showing a soft smile.

"What's the matter? Come here to play? I just happen to be waiting for someone to be very idle."

Anyway, idle? Is also idle?, Qiao Yu simply slapped? The cat talked with it. The white cat happily accepted her service, purring milky milk from her throat, rubbing her furry head against her palm, it was really a lovely chat partner.