106

Since coming back, Qiao Yu's feelings about writing essays are very complicated, but she has never felt scared.

Doesn’t that mean? She doesn’t pay attention to the value that can pull her back to the exile again at any time, but Qiao Yu is confident that when she starts to write what she really wants to write, she will at least get some readers’ attention. favorite.

So she resumed updating, treating it as a job the same as when she was in the original world, but the shame of writing an autobiography every week has the upper hand.

But now she suddenly realized that her confidence is not? How can she tell it to Lin Qing.

What her lover cares about is not the quality of the writing, but whether she is still wearing the invisible shackles.

"...Is there really nothing you can do here?"

"Really not?...After all, in your terms? I'm just the overseer of the host..."

There is very little that can be done on fundamental issues, the system's voice is a little frustrating, and the host is downcast for not being able to help the host.

"To be honest, the decision that the host could part ways with this task in the design originally gave the end of this article. But now..."

Didn't the system say anything about it? Go on, but Qiao Yu already understood its meaning and was silent for a while.

Now that both the sexual orientation and the protagonist have changed, this book with "Lin Qing and Cong Ye's marriage" as the ending condition will never come to an end.

Moreover, this direction was not feasible at first, after all, she had to return to the original world after it was over. This was not the end of her painstaking efforts.

It has been a month since Lin Qing confided in his heart, and Qiao Yu still couldn't think of a proper solution.

If you don't think about it, their daily lives will still be warm and happy, eating and living together, and going out and returning together.

They held hands on the school playground and kissed under the plane tree. When K? felt that someone was approaching, Qiao Yuhui pulled up the collar of his coat to wrap Lin Qing in, and the two laughed lowly together.

Qiao Yu could hardly imagine a better life.

But only when she had to write an essay, she would suffer a crack. Lin Qing, as she said that day, concealed her emotions very well. During the two or three hours she was writing, she stayed by herself obediently, reading a book or reviewing her homework, as if As long as she doesn't see the scene of Qiao Yu writing a essay, she can treat it as non-existent.

It's just that every time Qiao Yu came out to hug her after finishing writing, Lin Qing always hugged her very tightly.

Qiao Yu also thought about taking time? Secretly writing articles? I didn't tell her, but this is not an easy thing to do in the cohabitation now. Lin Qing is very clever, even if she finds some awkward excuses, she will be seen through quickly, but maybe she will worry about Qiao Yu's mood instead of breaking through, but instead will make her more worried, maybe? Uncertain.

And the light screen of the system? There is really no way to unfold it in a crowded place like a school. So Qiao Yu's method now is to try to finish writing the essay on the day when the two of them go home to sleep each week, but she guessed that Lin Qing was aware of this matter, and the two of them tacitly knew nothing about it.

"...What to do? I think there is absolutely no normal way? How can I get rid of this judging mechanism..."

It was at Qiao's house right now. After finishing writing the article, discussing the time with the system conventions? However, I couldn't find any feasible direction, and the discussion soon reached a deadlock.