91

Is the world real? It will be different because of one person.

Recently, Lin Qing once again deeply realized this sentence.

Since the university and home are in the same city, Lin Qing has no special things. Usually she doesn’t live in her dormitory. In addition, she is not a character who is not keen on socializing with others, and her relationship with her classmates has always been maintained. Tepid? State.

But even if it was a relationship that was only a little better than a nodding acquaintance, her roommate also noticed her recent difference.

"...Lin Qing, do you have a boyfriend?"

How many people have been there for more than a week? After hesitating and guessing, they still failed to overcome their curiosity. They sent a representative to ask Lin Qing.

"what?"

Today is Qiao Yu’s? The first month of the third year of high school? The date when I got results in the first monthly exam. I was concentrating on brushing my hands and waiting for her news? Lin Qing raised her head and blinked unexpectedly. After saying that, his breathing was stagnant, and he turned aside his eyes. There were obvious signs of panic in the action.

When the three roommates met their eyes, they all understood each other.

"...No? I don't have a boyfriend."

But Lin Qing quickly calmed down and returned to his usual "indifferent" appearance. The three of them just thought she wanted to hide, and they came forward and patted their chests to make sure.

"We? Just ask casually, what you don't want others to know? Then? We? Surely we won't talk outside?!"

"Yes, that's right, the main thing is to ask us clearly? I can help you bluntly reject that in the future? Some predecessors? Boys-anyway, they? The snacks don't look very tasty."

"What are you talking about? Is it plausible! We? It's because of that? Stuttering? Are we dissatisfied with those people? Are they? They are not good enough for Lin Qing, OK!"

After hearing their words, Lin Qing realized that the three of them were often asked by the boys to inquire about Lin Qing’s news, but they were all vocally rejected by them. The unified reason was "Even yourself?" Go chasing it? Don't you dare to be a man."

Although there may be potential reasons, although everyone is in the same dormitory, they are really not familiar with this matter, but the status quo is much better than roommates rushing to do it for themselves? Being a matchmaker. Lin Qing nodded slightly with gratitude to them? The three of them waved their hands in embarrassment.

"Oh, will you be condemned for random matchmaking? Besides, you can tell at a glance that you have no interest in dating? Look? That's why these boys can't see it."

"But you don't look the same recently! To be honest? If you want to hide from others, Lin Qing? It's better not to be like this—"

Roommate B pointed to Lin Qing's mobile phone, and tried to say softly: "It's so obvious that he is holding his hands and waiting for the news."

Originally, I planned to refute the roommates? It seems that I have already nailed myself to dating. As a result, Lin Qing's face turned red all of a sudden, bit his lip, and turned around hastily. To justify? The beginning: "I am not—"

Halfway through the conversation, he was interrupted by the vibration of the mobile phone, and Lin Qing almost immediately turned his head.

Lin Qing suddenly woke up when he saw the familiar sender on the screen, and turned back in a hurry, but it was too late. Her roommates had already returned to their respective seats sensibly. Above, one of them waved to her for the first time, beckoning her not to care about them, his eyes were full of narrowing.