118

"Director Lin must have been in love recently."

The woman mysteriously moved to the next workstation, whispering in a low voice, the colleague next door looked away from the computer screen blankly.

"Ah, ah? Sister Li, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, I said Director Lin must be in love!"

With such an eagerness to discover the shocking secret and eager to share it with others, Sister Li repeated it patiently, and raised her head triumphantly.

"…Why?"

The little colleague who heard the secret still looked like he was unsure. There was no excitement that Sister Li imagined at all. Sister Li couldn't hold back anymore, and immediately moved towards her, lowering her voice in excitement. Share her reasoning process with colleagues.

"At first glance, you didn't observe Director Lin carefully. She has come to the company with full makeup every day during the recent period!"

"Eh-"

The little colleague's face showed a very explicit expression of "So what?", Sister Li, who was consciously unconvinced, hated iron and steel, and anxiously patted her leg straight.

"No, it's normal to go to work and put on makeup..."

Listening to the natural muttering of colleagues, Sister Li snorted from her nose, folded her arms dignified and gracefully, and said in a tone of preaching and teaching.

"You may not know it just a few days after you came here, but I have been here for seven or eight years, and I have seen it in my eyes since Director Lin started."

"I'll tell you." Sister Li's eyes sharpened, her voice very deep. "Lin Qing—it is Director Lin. She used to never put on a full set of makeup every day, at most she put on light makeup and lipstick. Most of the time she came to the company to work with a clean face. "

"Oh, that's how it is!"

At this point, the colleague also understood the profound meaning of Li's words, and suddenly clapped his hands.

"Sister Li means that Director Lin is now more concerned about how he looks, so he must be in a relationship?"

"Yes, yes, that's what it means!"

Sister Li was overjoyed and nodded violently to her colleague. She felt the joy of finally sharing the gossip. She sighed with a pity: "I don't know what kind of person Lin Qing likes. You are I don’t know, she looks good enough without makeup. Now that I put on makeup, I can’t help but praise her—"

"Wait for Sister Li, and then I will praise it later."

Unexpectedly, half of the conversation was interrupted by a colleague. Sister Li shut her mouth angrily, and looked over with frowning, seeing her colleague showing a sly smile.

"...Sister Li, let me ask you a little question first."

Why must I ask now? She couldn't say anything when she was holding her stomach full. The young people nowadays are really impetuous—

"Director Lin always wears a ring on her ring finger... Sister Li, have you noticed?"

"..."

Sister Li was stunned on the spot.

The colleague glanced at her with complicated eyes and said euphemistically.

"I saw her wearing it since the first day I joined the company, and I have never taken it off..."